earn quick easy cash

Old February 16th 08, 12:09 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
jacko

Default earn quick easy cash

loads of money An easy way to make money and get rich quick!
No scam! 100% legal this is not a scam i have done it myself Can you
really make money so easily? I did and this helps while developing my
own online business! I thought it was impossible. Just read this. I
don't even have to convince you that this is not a scam because it
makes logical sense how you can earn money through paypal. A little
while back, I was browsing through a newsgroup, just like you are now
and came across an article similar to this that said you could make
thousands dollars within weeks with only an initial investment of
$6.00! So I thought, "Yeah, right, this must be a scam", but like most
of us, I was curious, so I kept reading : OPRAH WINFREY and an article
published in the Wall Street Journal, here is some of it!! Everyone
has heard about "PayPal" (if you haven't you will soon) and, when I
came across this concept I knew it would work because, as a member of
PayPal, I had already experienced their efficiency and excellent
standing. PayPal is the simplest method of making and receiving
payments online anyone has ever seen! Anyone with an email address can
join, for FREE! Please read further before you go there... You can
complete this whole process in less than one hour and you will never
forget the day you decided to do so!!! Oh!, Did I say FAST? By fast I
mean 'the speed of the Internet-type fast.' Everything is done on the
Internet by E-mail. And, if you abide by the rules, it is NOT
considered SPAM, so it's perfectly legal! Anyway, it said that you
send $1.00 though paypal to each of the emails stated in the article.
You then place your own email address in the bottom of the list at No.
6, and post the article in at least 200 newsgroup. (There are
thousands) No catch, that was it. So after thinking it over, and
talking to few people first, I thought about trying it. I figured what
have I got to lose except $6.00, right? Like most of us I was a little
skeptical and a little worried about the legal aspects of it : It
follows the same regulations as the mailed chain letters, which
according to the U.S. Post Office (1-800-725-2161) is indeed legal!
Then I invested the measly $6.00. Well GUESS WHAT!!?. Within 7 days, I
started getting money in my PayPal account! I was shocked and excited!
I figured it would end soon, but the money just kept coming in. In my
first week, I made about $25.00. By the end second week I had made a
total over $1,100.00! In the third week I had over $9,000.00 and it's
still growing. This is now my fourth week and I have made a total of
just over $22,000.00 and it's still coming in rapidly. Its : Certainly
worth $6.00., I have spent more than that on the lottery!! : Let me
tell you how this works and most importantly, why it works? Also, make
sure you print a copy of this article NOW, so you can get the
information off of it as you need it. REQUIREMENTS: You must have a
verified PayPal account. If you do not have an account you can go to
www.paypal.com and follow the instructions to set up a free account.
In order to place the initial $6 into your account, you will have to
verify your bank account with PayPal (which may take a few days).
Paypal is 100% secure and is used my millions of people world wide.

STEP 1: Send, though PayPal, $1.00 to each email on the below list.
Make the subject of the payment "Email List" and in the comments,
write "PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR EMAIL LIST." What you are doing is
creating a service by this and best of all you are not giving your
address to anyone you do not know..

THIS IS ABSOLUTELY LEGAL!

The email list:

1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)

STEP 2: Now take the 1st email off the list that you see above, move
the other addresses up (6 becomes 5, 5 becomes 4, etc?.) and add YOUR
email address (the one used on the paypal account) as number 6 on the
list. ex: 1) 2) 3)
4) 5)
6) [email protected] something.com (you at
something.com)

STEP 3: Change anything you need to, but try to keep this article as
close to original as possible. Now, post your amended article to at
least 200 newsgroups, message board. (I think there are close to
32,000 groups) All you need is 200, but remember, the more you post,
the more money you make - as well as everyone else on the list! ----

DIRECTIONS---- HOW TO POST TO NEWSGROUPS, MESSAGE BOARD----------

Step 1) You do not need to re-type this entire letter to do your own
posting. Simply put your cursor at the beginning of this letter and
drag your : Cursor to the bottom of this document, and select 'copy'
from the edit menu. This will copy the entire letter into the computer
memory.

Step 2) Open a blank 'notepad' file and place your cursor at the top
of the blank page. From the 'edit' menu select 'paste'. This will
paste a copy of the letter into notepad so that you can add your name
to the list.

Step 3) save your new notepad file as a .txt file. If you want to do
your postings in different sittings, you'll always have this file to

Step 4) Use Netscape or Internet explorer and try searching for
various newsgroups (on-line forums, message boards, chat sites,
discussions.) Just example you log on any search engine like,
yahoo.com,google.com, altavista.com,excite.com then you search with
this subject millionaire message board? or money making message board?
or employment message board? or money making discussions? or money
making forum? or business message board? etc. You will find thousand &
thousand message board. Click one by one then you will find the option
post a new message.

Step 5) Visit these message boards and post this article as a new
message by highlighting the text of this letter and selecting paste
from the edit menu. Fill in the Subject, this will be the header that
everyone sees as they scroll through the list of postings in a
particular group, click the post message button. You're done with your
first one!. Please Be Honest and it will truely work for you: Welcome
aboard to the newest craze taking off online!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!