Caravan Storage

Old February 16th 08, 05:43 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Richard Cole

Default Caravan Storage

Due to my current storage site being closed following the death of the
owner, can anyone recommend a site in East Dorset?

Thanks

Richard
Web pages: http://www.caravanningnow.co.uk/ for caravanning,
http://www.rcole.org/ for my personal web site and
http://www.homeindorset.co.uk because I love the email address.
--
CINEMA goers. Please have consideration for pirate DVD viewers by
having a pi$$ before the film starts. - 'Viz' top tip
Old February 16th 08, 10:37 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Bob

Richard Cole wrote:
Due to my current storage site being closed following the death of the
owner, can anyone recommend a site in East Dorset?

Thanks

Richard
Web pages: http://www.caravanningnow.co.uk/ for caravanning,
http://www.rcole.org/ for my personal web site and
http://www.homeindorset.co.uk because I love the email address.

Richard
Try Huntinck farm Caravan park, Lytchett Matravers 01202 622222.
Not cheap but I think they may have space.

Bob Cooper
Old February 17th 08, 08:55 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Richard Cole

On Sat, 16 Feb 2008 23:37:13 GMT, Bob wrote:

Richard Cole wrote:
Due to my current storage site being closed following the death of the
owner, can anyone recommend a site in East Dorset?

Thanks

Richard
Web pages: http://www.caravanningnow.co.uk/ for caravanning,
http://www.rcole.org/ for my personal web site and
http://www.homeindorset.co.uk because I love the email address.

Richard
Try Huntinck farm Caravan park, Lytchett Matravers 01202 622222.
Not cheap but I think they may have space.

Bob Cooper

Thanks Bob

Huntick aren't far from the Mother-in-Law, so I might pop into there the
next time I'm in Lytchett.

I'm in a queue for a site at my preferred location, very near me, at Holt,
but that might be 3 months away.
I know SD Storage between Wareham and Wool have spaces, but they are about
40 minutes away from here.

Richard
Web pages: http://www.caravanningnow.co.uk/ for caravanning,
http://www.rcole.org/ for my personal web site and
http://www.homeindorset.co.uk because I love the email address.
--
Hilta gave her a mystified look, then climbed on her broom and rose
slowly and erratically into the shadows among the chimneys. If