Croatia

Old February 18th 08, 02:16 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
PM[_3_]

Default Croatia

Has anyone out there spent any time in recent years in Croatia?

We're looking at Slovenia for a trip May/June and have wondered about going
on further to the Istrian Penninsula, or further south.
The one black mark we can see at the moment seems to be mosquitoes since we
are both susceptible these days - the effects seem to get worse as we
"mature".

grateful for any ideas/information on the country/area or campsites

thanks in advance
PM