Wood effect fablon

Old February 18th 08, 09:22 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
David C

Default Wood effect fablon

The wood effect fablon below the lockers in my 2001 Abbey Vogue van is
beginning to peel. Can I easily replace this and does anyone know of a
supplier

Old February 18th 08, 10:37 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
bill lord

On Mon, 18 Feb 2008 22:22:44 -0000, " David C"
wrote:

The wood effect fablon below the lockers in my 2001 Abbey Vogue van is
beginning to peel. Can I easily replace this and does anyone know of a
supplier

David

Sorry to be a kiljoy but have you checked the area for damp?

Bill Lord

Old February 18th 08, 11:07 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
David C

Bill

This is not on the walls but on the lockers themselves. There is no damp at
present in the van!

Old February 18th 08, 11:57 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
bill lord

On Tue, 19 Feb 2008 00:07:54 -0000, " David C"
wrote:

Bill

This is not on the walls but on the lockers themselves. There is no damp at
present in the van!

David

That is a relief then.

Bill Lord

Old February 19th 08, 03:24 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Mary Fisher

" David C" wrote in message
The wood effect fablon below the lockers in my 2001 Abbey Vogue van is
beginning to peel. Can I easily replace this and does anyone know of a
supplier

I've seen it in hardware shops and in wallpaper/paint shops.

It's not too difficult to replace as long as you follow instructions exactly
so that you don't get bubbles. If you do and you try to get rid of them by
slicing them open the stuff will shrink and leave a space. Make sure the
surface is absolutely clean, especially edges and corners.

Sadly it can't be regarded as permanent, corners do begin to peel. But it's
a cheap solution for a few years, despite the dislike of some for it.

Mary

Old February 19th 08, 07:38 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Mike J

"Wilko's"
"Homebase"
"Focus"

Happy sticking ;-))

Mike.

Old February 20th 08, 09:52 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Campa-Man

" David C" wrote in message
The wood effect fablon below the lockers in my 2001 Abbey Vogue van is
beginning to peel. Can I easily replace this and does anyone know of a
supplier

David

Some Woolworths also have it.

Old November 27th 12, 05:45 AM
Clark0 Clark0 is offline
Banned

Location: Canada

Hi everyone today i want to say that Hi I'm looking for a roll of SOMETHING ??? That is very often used to cheaply cover kitchen worktops, it's like a big roll of self adhesivE plastic, often in a wood or granite effect, any ideas?????