LEISURE BATTERY

Old February 23rd 08, 05:21 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
hymer46

Default LEISURE BATTERY

PLEA FOR INFO.My Fiat Hymer 46 .The Leisure Battery fits under the
passenger seat,its height is 6 & three & a quarter inches ,at the most
i can only fit a battery thats no more than 7&a half inch,new batterys
all i have found is that they over this height.Are they now a standard
size,any advice as were i could get one,to fit my Hymer 91 model would
be well appreciated. Thanks hymer 46.