Campervan Diesel 61,000 miles - For sale in July - Kent

Old February 25th 08, 07:41 AM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
Independence

Default Campervan Diesel 61,000 miles - For sale in July - Kent

http://www.gumtree.com/london/61/20440561.html

Peugeot-Talbot 1991, 2500cc diesel, 5 speed manual, genuine milage, with a
string of MOT's prove it.
Swift Capri 500/4 First reg 1991 Reg C8JJP.
MOT current, road tax current.
Fitted with a GASLOW refillable gas cylinder.
Owned by Australian tourist couple since 2004, and used annually for tours
of Europe.

FOR SALE IN JULY 2008, after we do our next tour of Europe. If this van
interests you, you will have a chance to inspect it in early April at
Rainham in Kent where we will be getting it out of storage and getting the
MOT and new road tax over a few days after about April 8th.

We then go on tour and return to Dover about July 7th and will sell here on
Gumtree, and or on Ebay or the Loot.
All appliances work properly, the van is in very good order, and will be
ready to tour the UK or Europe again immediatly if you buy it.

If you are interested in arranging an inspection in April or in July reply
now with your contact details, we will reply by email and arrange firm
details to meet then.

FULL DETAILS AND MORE PHOTOS go to

http://campervanman.741.com/Camperva...an%20sale.html

Old February 29th 08, 08:31 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
Trefor

Do you seriously expect to get offers around £8500 ??

Similar, 1992 model with 52k went for £4855 on eBay recently

Trefor

Old March 1st 08, 11:08 AM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
RustY©

"Trefor" wrote in message
Do you seriously expect to get offers around £8500 ??

You need to understand that older motorhome values are all about condition.
You can't just look at the number plate and oddometer like you can with a
car.

Old March 1st 08, 02:21 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
hugh

In message , RustY©
writes

"Trefor" wrote in message
Do you seriously expect to get offers around £8500 ??

You need to understand that older motorhome values are all about condition.
You can't just look at the number plate and oddometer like you can with a
car.

Ignore him. He tried to slag off my VW campervan and I sold it for what
I expected to get.

Best way to sell it is to advertise on line through Practical Motorhome.
Costs a bit but well worth it.

After all most people on here have already got one.
--
hugh