what age cc

Old March 1st 08, 08:22 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
homer j simpson

Default what age cc

Hi the mind of information that is this group.
Can anybody tell me what age to you pay for children on caravan club site
Thanks.

homer.

Old March 1st 08, 08:45 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Howard Morgan

There are no charges for awnings, children under 5 years old, dogs and the
use of hot water or electricity (where applicable) on Club-owned Sites.

Old March 2nd 08, 07:57 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Roy[_3_]

homer j simpson said the following on 01/03/2008 21:22:
Hi the mind of information that is this group.
Can anybody tell me what age to you pay for children on caravan club site
Thanks.

homer.

Should that not be mine of information? - try the cc website

Roy
Old March 2nd 08, 08:51 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
John

"Roy" wrote in message
homer j simpson said the following on 01/03/2008 21:22:
Hi the mind of information that is this group.
Can anybody tell me what age to you pay for children on caravan club site
Thanks.

homer.

Should that not be mine of information? - try the cc website

Roy

Nice reply Roy.

A child is classed as being between the ages of 5 and 16. Any child under
the age of 5 can stay on site for free and anyone who is 17 or over is
classed as an adult and will have to pay adult fees.

Hope this helps.

John.

Old March 2nd 08, 03:27 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Roy[_3_]

John said the following on 02/03/2008 09:51:
"Roy" wrote in message
homer j simpson said the following on 01/03/2008 21:22:
Hi the mind of information that is this group.
Can anybody tell me what age to you pay for children on caravan club site
Thanks.

homer.

Should that not be mine of information? - try the cc website

Roy

Nice reply Roy.

By directing the OP to the authoritative source of information there would
be no chance of miss-quoting, but I did omit the actual link
http://www.caravanclub.co.uk/plannin...book/site+fees

Old March 7th 08, 09:20 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Campa-Man

Nice reply Roy.

A child is classed as being between the ages of 5 and 16. Any child under
the age of 5 can stay on site for free and anyone who is 17 or over is
classed as an adult and will have to pay adult fees.

Hope this helps.

John.

And they should be kept on a short lead at all times.

Old March 7th 08, 10:37 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
hugh

In message , Campa-Man
writes

Nice reply Roy.

A child is classed as being between the ages of 5 and 16. Any child under
the age of 5 can stay on site for free and anyone who is 17 or over is
classed as an adult and will have to pay adult fees.

Hope this helps.

John.

And they should be kept on a short lead at all times.

And their "owners" should be required to clean up after them at all
times or face a fine of up to a thousand pounds
--
hugh
Old March 7th 08, 05:49 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Roy[_3_]

hugh said the following on 07/03/2008 11:37:
In message , Campa-Man
writes

Nice reply Roy.

A child is classed as being between the ages of 5 and 16. Any child
under
the age of 5 can stay on site for free and anyone who is 17 or over is
classed as an adult and will have to pay adult fees.

Hope this helps.

John.

And they should be kept on a short lead at all times.

And their "owners" should be required to clean up after them at all
times or face a fine of up to a thousand pounds

That should be 'clean up' and keep under control at all times!

Roy