C&CC Sites with pubs on ?

Old March 8th 08, 05:24 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
BORG

Default C&CC Sites with pubs on ?

Is there any sites that have pubs on, or just outside ?

Old March 8th 08, 06:05 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
GrahamW

There is a section of the CC site book which gives just this information.
Dunno about C&CC.
Graham.

"BORG" wrote in message
news
Is there any sites that have pubs on, or just outside ?

Old March 8th 08, 07:22 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
homer j simpson

The Caravan and Camping club site at Conkers has a youth hostel that you can
use that is attached to the site, we used it at the New year very friendly
"BORG" wrote in message
news
Is there any sites that have pubs on, or just outside ?

Old March 8th 08, 08:25 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
BORG

On Sat, 08 Mar 2008 20:22:47 GMT, "homer j simpson"
wrote:

The Caravan and Camping club site at Conkers has a youth hostel that you can
use that is attached to the site, we used it at the New year very friendly

Doe sit sell food and pints ?

Old March 9th 08, 06:30 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Hirem Firem

Devizes in Wiltshire has the Tree Magpies within a 2 minite walk, good food
and ales served there
"BORG" wrote in message
news
Is there any sites that have pubs on, or just outside ?

Old March 9th 08, 02:19 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
BORG

On Sun, 09 Mar 2008 07:30:30 GMT, "Hirem Firem"
wrote:

Devizes in Wiltshire has the Tree Magpies within a 2 minite walk, good food
and ales served there

Cool I'll add that to my list Thanks
Old March 9th 08, 07:28 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
homer j simpson

yes it does sell what you want, very good we tried it. we will be going back
again no need to drive to the pub again so that means the wife does not need
to drive us back.Walk to the bar no more than 5 minutes away from the
furthest pitch.
hope this helps.

Old March 10th 08, 01:39 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
BORG

On Sun, 09 Mar 2008 20:28:58 GMT, "homer j simpson"
wrote:

yes it does sell what you want, very good we tried it. we will be going back
again no need to drive to the pub again so that means the wife does not need
to drive us back.Walk to the bar no more than 5 minutes away from the
furthest pitch.
hope this helps.

Yep brilliant. I shall ad that one to the list as well.

Thanks

Any more, must sell food and drink.
Old March 10th 08, 08:33 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
John Gifford[_2_]

wrote:

yes it does sell what you want, very good we tried it. we will be going back
again no need to drive to the pub again so that means the wife does not need
to drive us back.Walk to the bar no more than 5 minutes away from the
furthest pitch.
hope this helps.

Yep brilliant. I shall ad that one to the list as well.

Thanks

Any more, must sell food and drink.

Scarborough C&CC has a good pub next door, just walk through a gate at
the back of the site.

John Gifford
Old March 11th 08, 11:42 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Campa-Man

"BORG" wrote in message
news
Is there any sites that have pubs on, or just outside ?

Not C & CC but good site and you have to go thru the pub carpark to ge into
the site :-)

http://www.tudorcaravanpark.co.uk/