Cleaning

Old March 12th 08, 04:31 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
SamanthaBooth

Default Cleaning

My caravans been in storage with the inlaws for 2 years and its changed
colour to a dark green. It been sat right under a large treee, the only
place to put it.

Can anyone suggest how to clean it given the green stuff it pretty thick? Is
there any special solution that works or pre prep?

Thanks all

Old March 12th 08, 05:06 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Otaku

SamanthaBooth wrote:
My caravans been in storage with the inlaws for 2 years and its changed
colour to a dark green. It been sat right under a large treee, the only
place to put it.

Can anyone suggest how to clean it given the green stuff it pretty thick? Is
there any special solution that works or pre prep?

Thanks all

Check here and choose: http://www.practicalmotorhome.com/product/apr05.html

For what its worth, we use SILKY. We have found this to be the best for
our Carlight.
HTH

Old March 12th 08, 06:40 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Pedro[_2_]

"Otaku" wrote in message
SamanthaBooth wrote:
My caravans been in storage with the inlaws for 2 years and its changed
colour to a dark green. It been sat right under a large treee, the only
place to put it.

Can anyone suggest how to clean it given the green stuff it pretty thick?
Is there any special solution that works or pre prep?

Thanks all

Check here and choose:
http://www.practicalmotorhome.com/product/apr05.html

For what its worth, we use SILKY. We have found this to be the best for
our Carlight.
HTH

Try Fenwicks Caravan Cleaner. It works well for us. Every year at this
time the van is green with black streaks under the windows. You can use it
neat on the black streaks and other stubborn areas as long as you wash it
off after a few minutes.

BTW I am not in or connected to the business!

Pedro

Old March 13th 08, 02:49 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
SamanthaBooth

"Otaku" wrote in message
SamanthaBooth wrote:
My caravans been in storage with the inlaws for 2 years and its changed
colour to a dark green. It been sat right under a large treee, the only
place to put it.

Can anyone suggest how to clean it given the green stuff it pretty thick?
Is there any special solution that works or pre prep?

Thanks all

Check here and choose:
http://www.practicalmotorhome.com/product/apr05.html

For what its worth, we use SILKY. We have found this to be the best for
our Carlight.
HTH

Bought the Silky today, thanks. The woman in store said it was great stuff
to so thanks for all the help.

Old March 13th 08, 06:48 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
hugh

In message , Pedro
writes

"Otaku" wrote in message
m...
SamanthaBooth wrote:
[...]

I would also recommend Fenwicks
--
hugh
Old March 13th 08, 11:31 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Mike J

"SamanthaBooth" wrote in message

Bought the Silky today, thanks. The woman in store said it was great stuff
to so thanks for all the help.

.................................................. ............

How about letting us know your opinion of 'Silky' just for the record
Samantha. I personally use 'Fenwick's and find it great.
Mike.

Old March 14th 08, 04:15 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
SamanthaBooth

"Mike J" wrote in message

"SamanthaBooth" wrote in message

Bought the Silky today, thanks. The woman in store said it was great
stuff to so thanks for all the help.

.................................................. ...........

How about letting us know your opinion of 'Silky' just for the record
Samantha. I personally use 'Fenwick's and find it great.
Mike.

I will indeed do that. I have never cleaned a caravan before so have never
used other products either so I am new to this so will give you an unbiast
opinion.

It will be next week, unless you all want to bring a cloth and help me

Old March 14th 08, 09:52 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Mike J

"Mike J" wrote in message

"SamanthaBooth" wrote in message

Bought the Silky today, thanks. The woman in store said it was great
stuff to so thanks for all the help.

.................................................. ...........

How about letting us know your opinion of 'Silky' just for the record
Samantha. I personally use 'Fenwick's and find it great.
Mike.

I will indeed do that. I have never cleaned a caravan before so have never
used other products either so I am new to this so will give you an unbiast
opinion.

It will be next week, unless you all want to bring a cloth and help me

If you've never done one before Samantha, I think the better option would be
for us all to bring our vans for you to have a good practice on ;-))
Mike.
(Looking forward to the report)