French poi's for tomtom

Old March 13th 08, 06:52 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
crookie[_2_]

Default French poi's for tomtom

Hi, could anybody out there please provide a link?? or let me know
where i can download poi's for French caravan sites.
Cheers Graeme
Old March 13th 08, 07:20 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Otaku[_2_]

crookie wrote:
Hi, could anybody out there please provide a link?? or let me know
where i can download poi's for French caravan sites.
Cheers Graeme

Hi
Nip here and register (free)http://www.pocketgpsworld.com/
There may be some POIs of interest there..
Old March 13th 08, 07:36 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Dougal

crookie wrote:

Hi, could anybody out there please provide a link?? or let me know
where i can download poi's for French caravan sites.
Cheers Graeme

http://www.jollyinteresting.co.uk/pu...(c)%20j.h..zip
will give you some Autoroute pushpins which you can convert to some poi
formats. (http://rjdavies.users.btopenworld.co...converter.html)

Another source is
http://archiescampings.eu/eng2

Using your imagination in Google will turn up many other possible sources.

Old March 14th 08, 07:27 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Jim[_9_]

"crookie" wrote in message
Hi, could anybody out there please provide a link?? or let me know
where i can download poi's for French caravan sites.
Cheers Graeme

Try http://www.gpspassion.com/forumsen/t...TOPIC_ID=21050

It is a French site.

If you navigate round it you should get to
http://www.gpspassion.com/forumsen/t...TOPIC_ID=59176 which has some
campsite POIs.

Also try http://www.poihandler.com/overviewgrp.aspx too.

Jim

Old March 14th 08, 09:11 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Nebulous[_2_]

"crookie" wrote in message
Hi, could anybody out there please provide a link?? or let me know
where i can download poi's for French caravan sites.
Cheers Graeme

Try here

http://www.myfavouritecampsite.com/

Down the left hand side there is a link for Sat Nav POI's. You may have to
register to download them I'm not sure.

Neb

Old March 14th 08, 09:33 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
David Klyne

"crookie" wrote in message
Hi, could anybody out there please provide a link?? or let me know
where i can download poi's for French caravan sites.

Graeme

Try here http://archiescampings.eu/eng1/

David - Milton Keynes
www.caravantravels.co.uk