Over wintering in Spain

Old March 17th 08, 08:47 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
[email protected]

Default Over wintering in Spain

If you look to over winter in Spain next winter and you don't mind CL
type sites then I would suggest you look at http://uk.geocities.com/fincadelapiedra
this is a 5 up site run by a British couple, who only take in Brit
couples, they found singles caused disruption.
They provide free sat dish linkup so all SKY available, Wi-fi for
1euro/day unlimited, washing machine 3euros
They really look after you.
300 euros a month with leccy on meter (but I found very reasonable)
Old March 17th 08, 10:58 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
DieSea

wrote in message
If you look to over winter in Spain next winter and you don't mind CL
type sites then I would suggest you look at
http://uk.geocities.com/fincadelapiedra
this is a 5 up site run by a British couple, who only take in Brit
couples, they found singles caused disruption.
They provide free sat dish linkup so all SKY available, Wi-fi for
1euro/day unlimited, washing machine 3euros
They really look after you.
300 euros a month with leccy on meter (but I found very reasonable)

Thanks

I've book marked it

I wonder if there are any more out there like this in France or Spain

Regards

DieSea

Old March 18th 08, 11:20 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Frosty[_2_]

Hi, I wanted to locate a large Hobby on a site permanently in spain and
visited Jeff and Irene's site. With Jeff's advice I got a site on a private
orange grove, with use of the pool, a mile away and then after spending Jan
and Feb there moved to another local one where we are setting up to stay.
Now going to leave a 4x4 over there so we can take advantage of cheap
flights.

Can't recommend Jeff & Irene high enough!! Very friendly and helpful and
their site has lovely views too. if it's your first time in the area it can
be tricky to find but a phone call later, Jeff came out to meet me at the
local bar, The Pescador, and guided me in. However for anyone interested,
Sat Nav N, 3642.668' & W, 441.504' will get you to their front gate.
Site is 25 min from Malaga airport and 30 from Marbella on good roads. 40
min cross country will get you to Fuengirola. Jeff also does storage at
reduced rates as will the Finca I am on.

Plenty of bars, shops and local services and loads going on in the ex-pat
community where again you are made very welcome (we even go to
spanish/english bingo, great for learning numbers in spanish) Looking
forward to our return in a few weeks.

Bill Frost.
Caeathro &
Villa Franco Del Guardalhorce