Jockey Wheel

Old March 24th 08, 12:19 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
T.R.

Default Jockey Wheel

Please could someone measure the diameter of their Jockey Wheel for me.I
know its a strange request but its to make a bracket for my sky dish and I
forgot to measure mine which is on a site 130 miles from where I am now.A
BIG THANKS. T.R.

Old March 24th 08, 12:26 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Roger Mills

T.R. wrote:

Please could someone measure the diameter of their Jockey Wheel for
me.I know its a strange request but its to make a bracket for my sky
dish and I forgot to measure mine which is on a site 130 miles from
where I am now.A BIG THANKS. T.R.

Mine's about 8" - but I doubt whether that's what you mean!

Are you after the size of the vertical tube which has the wheel at the
bottom and which clamps to the A-frame?

If so, I'll go and measure mine when it stops snowing!
--
Cheers,
Roger

Old March 24th 08, 12:49 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Lenny

On Mon, 24 Mar 2008 13:19:35 GMT, "T.R."
wrote:

Please could someone measure the diameter of their Jockey Wheel for me.I
know its a strange request but its to make a bracket for my sky dish and I
forgot to measure mine which is on a site 130 miles from where I am now.A
BIG THANKS. T.R.

Norm for tube dia is 48mm, 42mm normally only used on trailers.

Lenny

Dark evenings - for better visibility fit
The NEW Osram NIGHT BREAKER Headlamp Bulbs
90% Brighter beam, 10% whiter light.
http://www.carcare.org.uk
Old March 25th 08, 12:05 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Campa-Man

wrote:

Please could someone measure the diameter of their Jockey Wheel for me.I
know its a strange request but its to make a bracket for my sky dish and I
forgot to measure mine which is on a site 130 miles from where I am now.A
BIG THANKS. T.R.

Norm for tube dia is 48mm, 42mm normally only used on trailers.

Lenny

Dark evenings - for better visibility fit
The NEW Osram NIGHT BREAKER Headlamp Bulbs
90% Brighter beam, 10% whiter light.
http://www.carcare.org.uk

Also note that some have a 50mm dia tube.

Old March 25th 08, 01:05 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Roger Mills

wrote:

Please could someone measure the diameter of their Jockey Wheel for
me.I know its a strange request but its to make a bracket for my
sky dish and I forgot to measure mine which is on a site 130 miles
from where I am now.A BIG THANKS. T.R.

Norm for tube dia is 48mm, 42mm normally only used on trailers.

Lenny

Dark evenings - for better visibility fit
The NEW Osram NIGHT BREAKER Headlamp Bulbs
90% Brighter beam, 10% whiter light.
http://www.carcare.org.uk

Also note that some have a 50mm dia tube.

FWIW, I measured my jockey wheel tube yesterday - and it's 48mm in
diameter - but that's no guarantee that they're all made equal!
--
Cheers,
Roger