Caravanning in North London area

Old March 25th 08, 11:00 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Gerry

Default Caravanning in North London area

Hi I am looking for a touring Caravan site north London but with good
access to London by Bus or train I am a member of both Camping &
caravan Club and the Caravan Club please help
Gerry McKenzie
Old March 25th 08, 04:17 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
[email protected]

On 25 Mar, 12:00, Gerry wrote:
Hi I am looking for a touring Caravan site north London but with good
access to London by Bus or train I am a member of both Camping &
caravan Club and the Caravan Club please help
Gerry McKenzie

Hi Gerry,
I think you have solved your own problem. The Caravan club and Caravan
and Camping club both has sites within North London. have you tried
looking at the site lists??

Old March 25th 08, 06:47 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Gerry

On 25 Mar, 17:17, wrote:
On 25 Mar, 12:00, Gerry wrote:

Hi I am looking for a touring Caravan site north London but with good
access to London by Bus or train I am a member of both Camping &
caravan Club and the Caravan Club please help
Gerry McKenzie

Hi Gerry,
I think you have solved your own problem. The Caravan club and Caravan
and Camping club both has sites within North London. have you tried
looking at the site lists??

Hi thanks for your reply yes I have looked at both clubs and I am
actually booked in at Hemel Hemstead for 7 nights from the 22 April
but was not sure if this was the best bet coming from the north. I
want as always the best of both worlds just swapped my van and now
have a Baily Wyoming 26ft and not done much towing with it in traffic,
if you can see where I am coming from. I also want good access to get
to London as a tourist etc so as asaid earlier the best of both worlds
would help greatly

Gerry
Old March 25th 08, 10:02 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
David Klyne

"Gerry" wrote in message
On 25 Mar, 17:17, wrote:
On 25 Mar, 12:00, Gerry wrote:

[...]

What about Denham or Welwyn Garden City they are both a bit nearer than
Hemel. Even Abbey Wood is half an hour into Central London so no advantage
especially if you want to avoid towing through a bit of outer London!

David - Milton Keynes
www.caravantravels.co.uk

Old March 26th 08, 07:54 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
[email protected]

On 25 Mar, 23:02, "David Klyne" wrote:
"Gerry" wrote in message

On 25 Mar, 17:17, wrote:
On 25 Mar, 12:00, Gerry wrote:

[...]

David - Milton Keyneswww.caravantravels.co.uk- Hide quoted text -

There is a C&CC site at Waltham Cross in Hertfordshire, it is very
close to the M25, thats a nice area (I was brought up near by actaully
in Cheshunt) There are good road and rail links to the city if you
wish to go sight seeing. (About 20 mins on the train to Liverpool
Street station, close to the Bank and St Pauls ETC. )

Theobald Park Camping & Caravaning Club

Theobold Park, Bulls Cross Ride

Waltham Cross EN7 5HS

Tel. 01992 620604

Old March 26th 08, 11:38 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
John Moppett[_2_]

"Gerry" wrote in message

On 25 Mar, 17:17, wrote:
On 25 Mar, 12:00, Gerry wrote:
[...]

Or the Lea Valley Park has a site on the edge of Chingford, about 5
minutes from the M25 and no problems with access or traffic. Summer time
there is a bus service into London and good access locally via train and
underground
Old March 26th 08, 07:49 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
hugh

In message
,
Gerry writes
On 25 Mar, 17:17, wrote:
On 25 Mar, 12:00, Gerry wrote:

[...]

Welwyn is another alternative
Hemel is just off the M1 And Welwyn off the A1(M)

--
hugh
Old March 27th 08, 10:09 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Gerry

On 26 Mar, 20:49, hugh ] wrote:
In message
,
Gerry writes

On 25 Mar, 17:17, wrote:
On 25 Mar, 12:00, Gerry wrote:

[...]

Reply to address is valid at the time of posting- Hide quoted text -

Thank you all very much I will have a look at the sites discused
Gerry McKenzie
Old March 27th 08, 07:56 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Postie

"Gerry" wrote in message
On 26 Mar, 20:49, hugh ] wrote:
In message
,
Gerry writes

On 25 Mar, 17:17, wrote:
On 25 Mar, 12:00, Gerry wrote:

[...]

If you are in to cls try here
Aldborough Hall Farm
Mrs S A Rudge
Aldborough Hall Farm
Aldborough Road North
Ilford
IG2 7TD
England

Telephone - 020 8590 5882

GPS co-ordinates
Latitude: 51.586045310369698, Longitude: 0.10275385279145401

Regards
Postie

Old March 28th 08, 10:49 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Gerry

On 27 Mar, 20:56, "postie" postie-at-madasafish-dot-com wrote:
"Gerry" wrote in message

On 26 Mar, 20:49, hugh ] wrote:
In message
,

[...]