Caravan cleaning products

Old March 28th 08, 11:12 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
R A Wright

Default Caravan cleaning products

Hi a question to the group. I went to buy some caravan cleaner for my wife's
new bailey and there was a clear sign saying Bailey don't recommend
Fenwick's but do recommend Cara clean I think it is called, I have looked on
the forums and there seems to be a confusion as to why they don't and
warranties etc have you got any thoughts ?, as Fenwick's was the one much
praised in the magazines etc, and was the one I was going to get.

Rob

Old March 28th 08, 04:37 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Bob

R A Wright wrote:
Hi a question to the group. I went to buy some caravan cleaner for my
wife's
new bailey and there was a clear sign saying Bailey don't recommend
Fenwick's but do recommend Cara clean I think it is called, I have
looked on
the forums and there seems to be a confusion as to why they don't and
warranties etc have you got any thoughts ?, as Fenwick's was the one much
praised in the magazines etc, and was the one I was going to get.

Rob

Rob if you go to
http://www.caravantalk.org.uk/index....ic=17018&st=80
and follow discussion through you will find two statements from Bailey's
MD Nick Howard.

Bob
Old March 29th 08, 08:06 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
[email protected]

On 28 Mar, 17:37, Bob wrote:
R A Wright wrote:
Hi a question to the group. I went to buy some caravan cleaner for my
wife's
new bailey and there was a clear sign saying Bailey don't recommend
Fenwick's but do recommend Cara clean I think it is called, I have
looked on
the forums and there seems to be a confusion as to why they don't and
warranties etc have you got any thoughts ?, *as Fenwick's was the one much
praised in the magazines etc, and was the one I was going to get.

Rob

We ALWAYS use Autoglym products on our cars and caravans. Never had a
single probelm with them...I suppose you pay the money and take your
choice!
Old March 31st 08, 08:48 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
R A Wright

Thanks for the info I have had a look and its seems there are a few upset
peeps on that forum, but at least I,m happy with the answer from Bailey and
have over the weekend used the care-van product, which worked ok. I still
don't know why the black rubber has to bleed onto the panels as car window
rubbers don't do it. Thanks for the reply.
Rob