worktop

Old April 13th 08, 10:11 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
jim

Default worktop

any ideas best way to repair hole in sink worktop (compass pentarra), dont
want to bodge it or put a tile in, or can anyone recomend a repairer in
yorkshire area, cheers jim

Old April 13th 08, 12:01 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Capt T[_2_]

"jim" wrote in message
any ideas best way to repair hole in sink worktop (compass pentarra), dont
want to bodge it or put a tile in, or can anyone recomend a repairer in
yorkshire area, cheers jim

If it is similar to a domestic worktop although obviosly lighter , you can
buy in Magnets or BQ a small tube of colorfill + acetone based cleaner with
which you can make small repairs. Comes in various colours gloss or matt in
paste form which drys hard.

Old April 13th 08, 02:47 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
bill lord

On Sun, 13 Apr 2008 10:11:17 GMT, "jim" wrote:

any ideas best way to repair hole in sink worktop (compass pentarra), dont
want to bodge it or put a tile in, or can anyone recomend a repairer in
yorkshire area, cheers jim

I had one repaired about 5 years ago, by someone from West Yorkshire.
Mind you I do not know his name, but he was sent out by Lowdhams at
Huddersfield so if you ring their service department I am sure they
will tell you who. If they will not tell you let me know and I will
ring, I am one of their known customers so I think they would tell me.
Bill Lord

Old April 13th 08, 02:51 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

"bill lord" wrote in message
On Sun, 13 Apr 2008 10:11:17 GMT, "jim" wrote:

any ideas best way to repair hole in sink worktop (compass pentarra), dont
want to bodge it or put a tile in, or can anyone recomend a repairer in
yorkshire area, cheers jim

I had one repaired about 5 years ago, by someone from West Yorkshire.
Mind you I do not know his name, but he was sent out by Lowdhams at
Huddersfield so if you ring their service department I am sure they
will tell you who. If they will not tell you let me know and I will
ring, I am one of their known customers so I think they would tell me.

Make sure it not their own man. The service people their did one for me
with awefull result.

Please reply to News Group