small awning

Old April 14th 08, 05:35 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Stewart[_2_]

Default small awning

I am looking for an awning or similar with a low rear wall.
I want to fix it to my garden wall for the summer in place of building a
conservatory but cannot get enough height for a normal awning. My maximum
height at the back of the awning is 1 metre 65 centimetres.
Ideally the length would be no more than 3.5 metres (3 would be ideal) and
width, ie that is projection to the front of maybe 2.5 to 3 metres.
I have looked at gazeebos but most of them again are too large.
We have a full awning and one of the small porch awnings but they are too
high at the back.
Thanks in advance.

Old April 15th 08, 06:45 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Tom[_7_]

"Stewart" wrote in message
I am looking for an awning or similar with a low rear wall.
I want to fix it to my garden wall for the summer in place of building a
conservatory but cannot get enough height for a normal awning. My maximum
height at the back of the awning is 1 metre 65 centimetres.
Ideally the length would be no more than 3.5 metres (3 would be ideal) and
width, ie that is projection to the front of maybe 2.5 to 3 metres.
I have looked at gazeebos but most of them again are too large.
We have a full awning and one of the small porch awnings but they are too
high at the back.
Thanks in advance.

Have you thought of a http://www.towsure.com/category/5101-Omnistor_Caravan
easy to pull out when required and likewise rolled back when not in use.

Old April 15th 08, 05:17 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Stewart[_2_]

Thanks Tom, that would be an idea but while it shows side panels there does
not appear to be a front panel, however that may be the way to go. It does
cost quite a lot with the panels, would be around 500.

Old April 20th 08, 03:16 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Tom[_7_]

http://www.riverswayleisure.co.uk/Pr...tegory=2000681