Euro plug?

Old April 27th 08, 08:51 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
jan

Default Euro plug?

Hi all,
I am planning my holidays in UK, travel with caravan and I wonder if I can
use the standard euro plug/CEE (the blue one..) on UK camp sites, and if
not, what do I use?
thx in advance from Holland,

Jan

Old April 27th 08, 09:17 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
The Simpsons

"jan" wrote in message ...
Hi all,
I am planning my holidays in UK, travel with caravan and I wonder if I can
use the standard euro plug/CEE (the blue one..) on UK camp sites, and if
not, what do I use?
thx in advance from Holland,

Jan

I've never seen anything else on UK sites.
You should have no problem.
Enjoy your holiday, especially the exchange rate! ;~)

Fred

Old April 27th 08, 10:34 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

"The Simpsons"

Enjoy your holiday, especially the exchange rate! ;~)

Yes it is terrible I'm going to Spain later in year, it is going to cost far
more now than planned for. At least 25% more.
Heard in Paris last week a guy got 1.02 euro for 1.

Please reply to News Group

Old April 28th 08, 10:36 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
jan

"The Simpsons" schreef in
bericht news:[email protected]

"jan" wrote in message ...
Hi all,
I am planning my holidays in UK, travel with caravan and I wonder if I
can use the standard euro plug/CEE (the blue one..) on UK camp sites, and
if not, what do I use?
thx in advance from Holland,

Jan

I've never seen anything else on UK sites.
You should have no problem.
Enjoy your holiday, especially the exchange rate! ;~)

Fred

Hi Fred,
thanks a lot!!!

Jan

Old May 8th 08, 08:39 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Woody[_3_]

"jan" wrote in message
Hi all,
I am planning my holidays in UK, travel with caravan and I wonder if I
can use the standard euro plug/CEE (the blue one..) on UK camp sites,
and if not, what do I use?
thx in advance from Holland,

Jan

Yes but I would advise getting a polarity tester as, in my experience,
many blue outlets on the continent have live and neutral reversed.

Having said that, if all of your electrical appliances are double-pole
switched, and your power switches are all double pole and through a RCD
then it is of little consequence.

--
Woody

harrogate three at ntlworld dot com