not much time left for you now

Old May 7th 08, 11:25 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
oldgit

Default not much time left for you now

Oil is generally being forecast to reach $200 a barrel within 3 years - that
will mean a per litre price of about 2.50, or about 10 per gallon.

I daresay that you won't be clogging up the roads then

It's rare to wish for higher prices - but if it means an end to the caravan
menace, then bring it on!

Old May 8th 08, 12:42 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
gazz

"oldgit" wrote in message
Oil is generally being forecast to reach $200 a barrel within 3 years -
that will mean a per litre price of about 2.50, or about 10 per gallon.

I daresay that you won't be clogging up the roads then

It's rare to wish for higher prices - but if it means an end to the
caravan menace, then bring it on!

Erm why? if you can afford a 4x4 and a caravan in the first place, the price
of fuel isnt a problem,
i don't look at the price when filling up any of my vehicles, the tank takes
'some' fuel, and it costs me 'some' money, the exact ammounts dont fuss me,
i could be paying 20 quid a litre for all i know, i'm still gonna go out and
drive/ride my vehicles.

Old May 8th 08, 01:55 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Henry

On Thu, 8 May 2008 01:42:41 +0100, "gazz" wrote:

i could be paying 20 quid a litre for all i know, i'm still gonna go out and
drive/ride my vehicles.

Yeah, whilst your children run around in rags, starve, steal and die of
scurvy, you ****ing pikey, gippo Irish scum.

Old May 8th 08, 06:55 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Barry[_4_]

Yeah, whilst your children run around in rags, starve, steal and die of
scurvy, you ****ing pikey, gippo Irish scum.

Are you playing truant ? or are you on school holidays AGAIN

Or maybe you are just another jealous LOSER.

Uknow.

Old May 8th 08, 06:57 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Tom[_7_]

"oldgit" wrote in message
Oil is generally being forecast to reach $200 a barrel within 3 years -
that will mean a per litre price of about 2.50, or about 10 per gallon.

I daresay that you won't be clogging up the roads then

It's rare to wish for higher prices - but if it means an end to the
caravan menace, then bring it on!

Soon I will have to give up my 4X4 and my four year old caravan because of
cost. Instead I will take to the sky's flying abroad, polluting the world.
Well done..............

Old May 8th 08, 11:27 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
hugh

In message , oldgit
writes
Oil is generally being forecast to reach $200 a barrel within 3 years

********. ONE person has forecast it.
--
hugh
Old May 8th 08, 11:56 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Graham[_6_]

"oldgit" wrote in message
Oil is generally being forecast to reach $200 a barrel within 3 years -
that will mean a per litre price of about 2.50, or about 10 per gallon.

I daresay that you won't be clogging up the roads then

It's rare to wish for higher prices - but if it means an end to the
caravan menace, then bring it on!

Compared to train fares it would have to reach 5/litre for me to even
consider trying to use public transport from Norfolk to London. Even if the
return journey cost me 125, I'd still probably take the car for the
convenience and about a fifth of the journey time taken by public transport.
I hope I'd have some clearer roads though at that price as well.

Graham

Old May 8th 08, 03:52 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
oldgit

"hugh" ] wrote in message
In message , oldgit
writes
Oil is generally being forecast to reach $200 a barrel within 3 years

********. ONE person has forecast it.

OK, you're a dipstick. We know it, and we accept it, and we try not to poke
fun at you because of it - but try not to parade your stupendous ignorance
*too* publicly, eh?

Lot's of people have forecast the $200 barrel - and if we *are* going to
single out a particular prophet of doom, let's make it the Chairman of OPEC.
That swarthy gentleman has predicted a $200 price, and he should know.

So, in summary, do we believe Dr. Mohammed Khalfan bin Kharbash (or
Moneybags, as he is known to his friends) , or a foul-mouthed dimwit like
you?

Tough decision.............

Old May 8th 08, 07:54 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
hugh

In message , oldgit
writes

"hugh" ] wrote in message
In message , oldgit
writes
Oil is generally being forecast to reach $200 a barrel within 3 years

********. ONE person has forecast it.

OK, you're a dipstick. We know it, and we accept it, and we try not to poke
fun at you because of it - but try not to parade your stupendous ignorance
*too* publicly, eh?

Lot's of people have forecast the $200 barrel - and if we *are* going to
single out a particular prophet of doom, let's make it the Chairman of OPEC.
That swarthy gentleman has predicted a $200 price, and he should know.

So, in summary, do we believe Dr. Mohammed Khalfan bin Kharbash (or
Moneybags, as he is known to his friends) , or a foul-mouthed dimwit like
you?

Tough decision.............

DO you think I'm going to waste my time such an amateur troll.

Let's face it, if ****wits could fly you'd need a whole airport all to
yourself.
--
hugh
Old May 8th 08, 09:25 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
oldgit

"hugh" ] wrote in message
In message , oldgit
writes

"hugh" ] wrote in message
In message , oldgit
writes
Oil is generally being forecast to reach $200 a barrel within 3 years
********. ONE person has forecast it.

OK, you're a dipstick. We know it, and we accept it, and we try not to
poke
fun at you because of it - but try not to parade your stupendous ignorance
*too* publicly, eh?

Lot's of people have forecast the $200 barrel - and if we *are* going to
single out a particular prophet of doom, let's make it the Chairman of
OPEC.
That swarthy gentleman has predicted a $200 price, and he should know.

So, in summary, do we believe Dr. Mohammed Khalfan bin Kharbash (or
Moneybags, as he is known to his friends) , or a foul-mouthed dimwit like
you?

Tough decision.............

DO you think I'm going to waste my time such an amateur troll.

Well....yes - hence the response LOL! You're like an African - you just
can't help dancing!

Let's face it, if ****wits could fly you'd need a whole airport all to
yourself.

For the benefit of our readers you should have provided the translation from
hughspeak. However, don't trouble yourself now, I'll do it.

"I haven't got an answer, and my arse is getting sore from the spanking, so
I'll resort to profanity and hope the nasty troll leaves me alone"