Route to the toilet on campsite

Old May 12th 08, 08:59 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Dribbler[_2_]

Default Route to the toilet on campsite

Incredible journey to the loo at an Alston campsite.
Pinched from uk.rec.camping, I hope the original poster will forgive me:

Courtesy of Bill Wright of uk.tech.digital-tv
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=hZCBNroEmac

Dribbler

Old May 14th 08, 12:49 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
hugh

In message , Dribbler
writes
Incredible journey to the loo at an Alston campsite. Pinched from
uk.rec.camping, I hope the original poster will forgive me:

Courtesy of Bill Wright of uk.tech.digital-tv
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=hZCBNroEmac

Dribbler

But they must surely get 10/10 for sign posting
--
hugh
Old May 14th 08, 12:52 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Mary Fisher

"Harry Pleavin" wrote in message
I've been on some shockers but this beats all, thing is - where is it?

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=hZCBNroEmac

As it said in the original post.

Mary

Old May 16th 08, 02:11 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Martin[_4_]

How did he avoid videoing the aerials!!!

Used to frequent that group!