Prejudice

Old May 16th 08, 10:10 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Sex Mad Sid

Default Prejudice

As per the thread title - I'm 78 and my wife id 76, and we're becoming
increasingly fed up of the prejudice displayed towards older people.

For example, we start chatting to our neighbours on a site. Everything is
fine as long as we talk about grandchildren, types of grounsheets, or the
bloody weather When the conversation turn to sex, however, it's a different
matter! - they start looking at us as if there's something wrong with us!

Take last bank holiday, for example. We were on a site near Canterbury (a
CL) and we started telling the people in the next van (a typically snooty CC
couple) about the positions we like to adopt when having intercourse. After
only a minute or so they asked us to leave! - bloody anti-social prudes!

I suppose, with hindsight, we should have expected it, but when they
discovered us at 3am having sex in their awning,, my wife bending over their
Cadac, they kicked up one hell of a fuss - threatening to ring the police
and all sorts of unpleasantness.

As it was, they left the next morning - leaving their Cadac by the bins on
their way out.

Why can't people be more broadminded and accept that older people have urges
too?

Old May 17th 08, 09:11 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Lunar475

On 16 May, 23:10, "Sex Mad Sid" wrote:
[...]

ROTFLMAO!

Thanks for a great belly laugh Sid - this is the funniest thing I've
read for a long while.
If you ever pitch up next to me, give us a knock at 3 am before you
start - I'll get my flash out and take some pictures!!
Old May 17th 08, 09:15 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Sex Mad Sid

"Lunar475" wrote in message
[...]

----
Alas, the Moderator over at the Practical Caravan forum was not similarly
amused.

I suspect it's because he's a Beauclaire sort of guy

Old May 17th 08, 04:34 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Lunar475

On 17 May, 10:15, "Sex Mad Sid" wrote:
"Lunar475" wrote in message

[...]

Mary,
Why did you leave the Cadac by the bins ? Could have got a good price
on Ebay!