Pretty and tranquil villa set in 1.25 acres in Sicily for sale 65,000pounds

Old May 23rd 08, 07:46 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Dom

Default Pretty and tranquil villa set in 1.25 acres in Sicily for sale 65,000pounds

Southern coast of the island of Sicily
A pretty and tranquil villetta set in 1.25 acres of olives, lemons,
oranges, tangerines, mandarins, pomegranates, Sharon fruits, almonds,
peaches, pears, apricots, apples and much more. Located on the side of
a valley just 3 minutes drive from town and all amenities with
mountains surrounding. Just back from the southern coast of the island
and just 30 minutes drive from little-known, secluded pine-wooded
beaches with soft sand and shallow waters. For full details and
pictures (private sale) http://www.homesinsicily.com/tranquil/tranquil.htm
or contact Dave on or phone (0034) 634203181
Old May 23rd 08, 01:44 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
bill lord

On Fri, 23 May 2008 00:46:09 -0700 (PDT), Dom
wrote:

Southern coast of the island of Sicily
A pretty and tranquil villetta set in 1.25 acres of olives, lemons,
oranges, tangerines, mandarins, pomegranates, Sharon fruits, almonds,
peaches, pears, apricots, apples and much more. Located on the side of
a valley just 3 minutes drive from town and all amenities with
mountains surrounding. Just back from the southern coast of the island
and just 30 minutes drive from little-known, secluded pine-wooded
beaches with soft sand and shallow waters. For full details and
pictures (private sale) http://www.homesinsicily.com/tranquil/tranquil.htm
or contact Dave on or phone (0034) 634203181

But can I tow it behind my Mondeo?

Bill Lord

Old May 23rd 08, 01:50 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
DieSea

wrote:

Southern coast of the island of Sicily
A pretty and tranquil villetta set in 1.25 acres of olives, lemons,
oranges, tangerines, mandarins, pomegranates, Sharon fruits, almonds,
peaches, pears, apricots, apples and much more. Located on the side of
a valley just 3 minutes drive from town and all amenities with
mountains surrounding. Just back from the southern coast of the island
and just 30 minutes drive from little-known, secluded pine-wooded
beaches with soft sand and shallow waters. For full details and
pictures (private sale) http://www.homesinsicily.com/tranquil/tranquil.htm
or contact Dave on or phone (0034) 634203181

But can I tow it behind my Mondeo?

Bill Lord

Want to borrow my Disco Bill

That might manage to pull it

Down that is

;~))

DieSea

Old May 23rd 08, 02:29 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
bill lord

On Fri, 23 May 2008 14:50:47 +0100, "DieSea"
wrote:

"bill lord" wrote in message
.. .
On Fri, 23 May 2008 00:46:09 -0700 (PDT), Dom

But can I tow it behind my Mondeo?

Bill Lord

Want to borrow my Disco Bill

That might manage to pull it

Down that is

The pair of them between them might do an even better job.
Bill Lord

Old May 23rd 08, 10:45 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
hugh

In message , bill lord
writes
On Fri, 23 May 2008 14:50:47 +0100, "DieSea"
wrote:

"bill lord" wrote in message
. ..
On Fri, 23 May 2008 00:46:09 -0700 (PDT), Dom

But can I tow it behind my Mondeo?

Bill Lord

Want to borrow my Disco Bill

That might manage to pull it

Down that is

The pair of them between them might do an even better job.
Bill Lord

Hey, is this a private party or can anyone join in?
--
hugh
Land Rover Defender V8
Old May 24th 08, 10:56 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
bill lord

On Fri, 23 May 2008 23:45:25 +0100, hugh ] wrote:

In message , bill lord
writes
wrote:

"bill lord" wrote in message
On Fri, 23 May 2008 00:46:09 -0700 (PDT), Dom

But can I tow it behind my Mondeo?

Bill Lord

Want to borrow my Disco Bill

That might manage to pull it

Down that is

The pair of them between them might do an even better job.
Bill Lord

Hey, is this a private party or can anyone join in?

An extra landrover would be useful.
Bill Lord