GPS CCC site POIs?

Old May 24th 08, 06:33 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Darren[_2_]

Default GPS CCC site POIs?

The Caravan club do POI's for their sites and CLs which I have
downloaded. Do The Camping & Caravan Club do POI's? cant seem to find
anything on their site?

Or any other decent motor home sites on POI available anywhere?

Thanks
Old May 24th 08, 10:52 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
bill lord

On Sat, 24 May 2008 19:33:28 +0100, Darren
wrote:

The Caravan club do POI's for their sites and CLs which I have
downloaded. Do The Camping & Caravan Club do POI's? cant seem to find
anything on their site?

Or any other decent motor home sites on POI available anywhere?

Thanks

have a look at http://www.jollyinteresting.co.uk/pushpins/index.html
you will find everything you need there.
Bill Lord

Old May 25th 08, 07:51 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Darren[_2_]

wrote:

The Caravan club do POI's for their sites and CLs which I have
downloaded. Do The Camping & Caravan Club do POI's? cant seem to find
anything on their site?

Or any other decent motor home sites on POI available anywhere?

Thanks

have a look at http://www.jollyinteresting.co.uk/pushpins/index.html
you will find everything you need there.

Very handy thanks. Now I need a file converter to change the file from
*axe to *.csv for my Nuvi 250w!

Seem to be lots out there but none that actually convert the *axe!

Old May 25th 08, 05:08 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Keith Foster

wrote:

The Caravan club do POI's for their sites and CLs which I have
downloaded. Do The Camping & Caravan Club do POI's? cant seem to find
anything on their site?

Or any other decent motor home sites on POI available anywhere?

Thanks

have a look at http://www.jollyinteresting.co.uk/pushpins/index.html
you will find everything you need there.

Very handy thanks. Now I need a file converter to change the file from
*axe to *.csv for my Nuvi 250w!

Seem to be lots out there but none that actually convert the *axe!

POI Converter does. Find it at:
http://rjdavies.users.btopenworld.co...converter.html

Keith

Old May 26th 08, 10:42 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Darren[_2_]

On Sun, 25 May 2008 18:08:29 +0100, "Keith Foster"
wrote:

.. .

wrote:

The Caravan club do POI's for their sites and CLs which I have
downloaded. Do The Camping & Caravan Club do POI's? cant seem to find
anything on their site?

Or any other decent motor home sites on POI available anywhere?

Thanks

have a look at http://www.jollyinteresting.co.uk/pushpins/index.html
you will find everything you need there.

Very handy thanks. Now I need a file converter to change the file from
*axe to *.csv for my Nuvi 250w!

Seem to be lots out there but none that actually convert the *axe!

POI Converter does. Find it at:
http://rjdavies.users.btopenworld.co...converter.html

That apparently reads *axe but wont convert them. I couldn't even get
it to read CCC poi file!
Old May 26th 08, 12:48 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Keith Foster

"Darren" wrote in message
On Sun, 25 May 2008 18:08:29 +0100, "Keith Foster"
wrote:

. ..

wrote:

The Caravan club do POI's for their sites and CLs which I have
downloaded. Do The Camping & Caravan Club do POI's? cant seem to find
anything on their site?

Or any other decent motor home sites on POI available anywhere?

Thanks

have a look at http://www.jollyinteresting.co.uk/pushpins/index.html
you will find everything you need there.

Very handy thanks. Now I need a file converter to change the file from
*axe to *.csv for my Nuvi 250w!

Seem to be lots out there but none that actually convert the *axe!

POI Converter does. Find it at:
http://rjdavies.users.btopenworld.co...converter.html

That apparently reads *axe but wont convert them. I couldn't even get
it to read CCC poi file!

You did read the instructions?

Try POIEdit, at:
http://www.poiedit.com/

Look at:
http://archiescampings.eu/eng2/
for POIs and:
http://www.pocketgpsworld.com/module...topic&p=126751
Interesting article at:
http://www.action-replay.co.uk/drive...nformation.pdf

Old May 26th 08, 04:52 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Darren[_2_]

On Mon, 26 May 2008 13:48:35 +0100, "Keith Foster"
wrote:

.. .

wrote:

The Caravan club do POI's for their sites and CLs which I have
downloaded. Do The Camping & Caravan Club do POI's? cant seem to find
anything on their site?

Or any other decent motor home sites on POI available anywhere?

Thanks

have a look at http://www.jollyinteresting.co.uk/pushpins/index.html
you will find everything you need there.

Very handy thanks. Now I need a file converter to change the file from
*axe to *.csv for my Nuvi 250w!

Seem to be lots out there but none that actually convert the *axe!

POI Converter does. Find it at:
http://rjdavies.users.btopenworld.co...converter.html

That apparently reads *axe but wont convert them. I couldn't even get
it to read CCC poi file!

You did read the instructions?

I reinstalled and it works now. I suspect it was a problem with the
default directory!

Try POIEdit, at:
http://www.poiedit.com/

Look at: