caravan storage

Old May 24th 08, 09:14 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Pumpaction

Default caravan storage

does anyone know of any available storage for a caravan so I can buy one

--
Many thanks
Chris
Old May 25th 08, 06:42 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Woody[_3_]

"Pumpaction" wrote in message
does anyone know of any available storage for a caravan so I can buy
one

--
Many thanks
Chris
"Treat others as you wish to be treated"
ICQ24001114

Er, it might help us to help you if we knew where?

Old May 25th 08, 08:58 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Geoff Lane[_2_]

"Woody" wrote in news:HS7_j.104977$AN7.16045
@newsfe23.ams2:

Er, it might help us to help you if we knew where?

I know somewhere, albeit expensive, in Plymouth! Is that any good?

--
Geoff
Old May 25th 08, 02:47 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Richard Cole

On Sun, 25 May 2008 07:42:53 +0100, "Woody"
wrote:

"Pumpaction" wrote in message
does anyone know of any available storage for a caravan so I can buy
one

--
Many thanks
Chris
"Treat others as you wish to be treated"
ICQ24001114

Er, it might help us to help you if we knew where?

I know a place in East Dorset that has vacancies, but as Woody says, a clue
to location would be useful.

Richard
See http://www.caravanningnow.co.uk where my caravan's for sale.
--
I am the Dis-organizer Mk II, with many handy hard-to-use features,
Insert Name Here! - Jingo by Terry Pratchett
Old May 27th 08, 04:20 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Pumpaction

"Pumpaction" wrote in message
does anyone know of any available storage for a caravan so I can buy one

--
Many thanks
Chris
"Treat others as you wish to be treated"
ICQ24001114

Sorry People I'm in west London anywhere within about 20-30 miles I suppose
many thanks
As above

Old May 30th 08, 08:25 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Pumpaction

Er, it might help us to help you if we knew where?

I know a place in East Dorset that has vacancies, but as Woody says, a
clue
to location would be useful.

Richard
See http://www.caravanningnow.co.uk where my caravan's for sale.
--
I am the Dis-organizer Mk II, with many handy hard-to-use features,
Insert Name Here! - Jingo by Terry Pratchett

Hi Richard Where in East Dorset as we love the west country

Old May 30th 08, 05:28 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Richard Cole

On Fri, 30 May 2008 09:25:24 +0100, "Pumpaction"
wrote:
Hi Richard Where in East Dorset as we love the west country

I'm in Wimborne, but the storage site is in Verwood.

Richard
See http://www.caravanningnow.co.uk where my caravan's for sale.
--
....and so, as the hot custard of time dribbles down the spotted dick
of destiny, and the clumsy nurse of fate is deafened by the screaming