Breakdown cover for long European trip

Old May 27th 08, 05:52 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
peterebs

Default Breakdown cover for long European trip

We're planning a long European trip (about 12 months) and we're
struggling to find a company who can provide us with Breakdown
Insurance. Most seem to have a 90 day single trip limit and even the
famous Caravan Club Red Pennant Cover is only available for a maximum
trip length of 185 days.

Has anyone found a company who can provide cover for a full 12 months?

Thanks
Old May 27th 08, 08:40 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Jim

"peterebs" wrote in message
We're planning a long European trip (about 12 months) and we're
struggling to find a company who can provide us with Breakdown
Insurance. Most seem to have a 90 day single trip limit and even the
famous Caravan Club Red Pennant Cover is only available for a maximum
trip length of 185 days.

Has anyone found a company who can provide cover for a full 12 months?

Thanks

If over 50 try SAGA. My car insurance and breakdown cover allow 365 days
European cover.

Jim

Old May 27th 08, 10:57 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

"Jim" wrote in message

If over 50 try SAGA. My car insurance and breakdown cover allow 365 days
European cover.

I have Green Flag provided by my Smile.co.uk bank account and can add
Europeon cover at a yearly extra rate.

Please reply to News Group

Old May 29th 08, 10:58 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Lofty

"David" wrote in message

"Jim" wrote in message

If over 50 try SAGA. My car insurance and breakdown cover allow 365

days
European cover.

I have Green Flag provided by my Smile.co.uk bank account and can add
Europeon cover at a yearly extra rate.

I'm same as Jim, Saga, full years european cover,it's with green flag costs
about 80
lofty

Please reply to News Group

Old May 29th 08, 12:30 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
peterebs

On 27 May, 21:40, "Jim" wrote:
"peterebs" wrote in message

We're planning a long European trip (about 12 months) and we're
struggling to find a company who can provide us with Breakdown
Insurance. *Most seem to have a 90 day single trip limit and even the
famous Caravan Club Red Pennant Cover is only available for a maximum
trip length of 185 days.

Has anyone found a company who can provide cover for a full 12 months?

Thanks

If over 50 try SAGA. *My car insurance and breakdown cover allow 365 days
European cover.

Jim

Thanks very much - I already have my car insurance with them so easy
to add breakdown cover. Should have looked there first - sometimes
you can't see the wood for the trees!!