Roller Blinds

Old May 29th 08, 02:56 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

Default Roller Blinds

Where can I buy a replacement?
I wish to avoid the Dealer and high prices.

Please reply to News Group
Old May 29th 08, 03:24 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
R A

I tried to get some parts and in the end the dealer was the only route, and
where not that bad on price.
news

Old May 29th 08, 06:57 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Richard Cole

On Thu, 29 May 2008 15:56:16 +0100, "David" wrote:

Where can I buy a replacement?
I wish to avoid the Dealer and high prices.

You could try a caravan breaker if you don't mind second hand.

http://www.caravanningnow.co.uk and follow the 'Breakers' link.

Richard
See http://www.caravanningnow.co.uk where my caravan's for sale.
--
Enter any 12-digit prime number to continue.
Old May 30th 08, 11:18 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Mary Fisher

"David" wrote in message
news
Where can I buy a replacement?
I wish to avoid the Dealer and high prices.

Please reply to News Group

Our window system doesn't use roller blinds but we prefer it. We use
venetian blinds from Argos. They're cheap, light and efficient. They can be
made to fit any window.

Mary

Old May 30th 08, 06:49 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Harry Bloomfield[_2_]

Mary Fisher laid this down on his screen :
Our window system doesn't use roller blinds but we prefer it. We use venetian
blinds from Argos. They're cheap, light and efficient. They can be made to
fit any window.

Until you have used rollers, you perhaps may not understand how good
they really are....

They go up or down in a single movement, provide an extra level of
insulation and can shut the light out almost completely. Unlike
venetians, they are completely 'peep proof'.

Harry (M1BYT) (L)
http://www.ukradioamateur.co.uk

Old May 30th 08, 07:01 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Mary Fisher

"Harry Bloomfield" wrote in message
k...
Mary Fisher laid this down on his screen :
Our window system doesn't use roller blinds but we prefer it. We use
venetian blinds from Argos. They're cheap, light and efficient. They can
be made to fit any window.

Until you have used rollers, you perhaps may not understand how good they
really are....

LOL! Of course I've used roller blinds, we have them in the house.

But in the 'van venetians are more practical - and very cheap.

They go up or down in a single movement, provide an extra level of
insulation and can shut the light out almost completely. Unlike venetians,
they are completely 'peep proof'.

Harry, who goes round trying to peep through blinds? And if they do what
will they see??

By the way, venetians go up and down in a single movement. Insulation? We've
rarely felt the need for extra insulation in either of our vans. The only
time was in a very cold New Year in Wales, we simply fastened a cover over
the outside of the window. It worked beautifully.

Mary