Selling question

Old June 6th 08, 09:04 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Wally

Default Selling question

Hi all, first time user of this NG.
I have a couple of caravan related bits
to sell.
What are the rules regarding selling things on
this NG ???
Don't want to get my fingers burned so thought I
would ask before doing anything else.

If not allowed here, where is the best place
to sell such items on line ??

I do know about e-bay but seems a lot of
messing about on there.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Wally

Old June 6th 08, 10:23 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
bill lord

On Fri, 6 Jun 2008 22:04:42 +0100, "Wally"
wrote:

Hi all, first time user of this NG.
I have a couple of caravan related bits
to sell.
What are the rules regarding selling things on
this NG ???
Don't want to get my fingers burned so thought I
would ask before doing anything else.

If not allowed here, where is the best place
to sell such items on line ??

I do know about e-bay but seems a lot of
messing about on there.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Wally

Advertise it is allowed, put For sale in the message heading and put
links to pictures of what you are selling, this is a text only group
and pictures will not be welcome and some news providers may strip the
photos out.
Bill Lord

Old June 6th 08, 10:58 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Wally

Advertise it is allowed, put For sale in the message heading and put
links to pictures of what you are selling, this is a text only group
and pictures will not be welcome and some news providers may strip the
photos out.
Bill Lord

Thanks Bill, will get some pics uploaded tomorrow, weather permitting.
Watch this space )

Wally