Caravan Storage

Old June 10th 08, 04:13 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Geoffrey Leese

Default Caravan Storage

Does anyone have details of caravan storage in the Clitheroe/Waddington area
of Lancashire.

Old June 11th 08, 11:21 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
entwisi[_2_]

On Tue, 10 Jun 2008 17:13:37 +0100, Geoffrey Leese wrote:

Does anyone have details of caravan storage in the Clitheroe/Waddington
area of Lancashire.

None round that way specifically. I'm from Accrington and store mine at
Westby Hall nr Kirkham. We do go to teh fylde coast more than anywhere
else so it made sense for me.

Westby Hall are recommended by me
Old June 24th 08, 04:34 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
[email protected]

On 10 Jun, 17:13, "Geoffrey Leese" wrote:
Does anyone have details of caravan storage in the Clitheroe/Waddington area
of Lancashire.

Hi
i know someone that does caravan storage in the next village to you.
please send me your email address and i will give you their phone
number and email address.
as it does not want to be printed on the internet.