CLs near Chester

Old June 11th 08, 02:42 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
GrahamW[_2_]

Default CLs near Chester

Has anyone any experience of CLs in the Chester area?
I've looked in the Caravan Club book and they all seem to be near to
Motorways or railways. We would be travelling from the east so if we could
find one to the east of Chester that would be a bonus, with electic hookups
if possible. The one at Beech Farm, Warrington Rd. is looking favourite at
the moment.

TIA GrahamW

Old June 14th 08, 06:34 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
GrahamW[_2_]

17 per night!! (splutter, splutter). I'm a Yorkshireman! We're well known
for being careful with our brass.

ps. Thanks. It does look a nice site and we will consider it (briefly).
Thanks again. GrahamW

"Grannie Annie" wrote in message
This is a fabulous site: http://www.caravansitesuk.co.uk/ensite0020.htm &
http://www.caravansitesuk.co.uk/ensite0020.htm
If you camp furthest from the house, you will have the canal run right by
you. You can watch the narrowboats. There is also a nice pub on the
canal
called The Cheshire Cat.
I'm definitely going back to this site.

Annie