Leicester

« Tyres | Sun Canopy »

Old March 6th 09, 09:18 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Liz Hall

Default Leicester

We have been invited to a wedding in the City rooms, Hotel Street, in the
centre of Leicester in October and as we have never been to that area
thought we would take our caravan for a few days.
Does anyone know of a site in this area please they could recommend
Liz

Old March 6th 09, 09:28 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
DieSea

"Liz Hall" wrote in message
We have been invited to a wedding in the City rooms, Hotel Street, in the
centre of Leicester in October and as we have never been to that area thought we
would take our caravan for a few days.
Does anyone know of a site in this area please they could recommend
Liz

Ferry Fields caravan club site springs to mind

BICBW

DieSea

Old March 6th 09, 09:37 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
DieSea

"DieSea" wrote in message

"Liz Hall" wrote in message
We have been invited to a wedding in the City rooms, Hotel Street, in the
centre of Leicester in October and as we have never been to that area thought
we would take our caravan for a few days.
Does anyone know of a site in this area please they could recommend
Liz

Ferry Fields caravan club site springs to mind

BICBW

DieSea

OOOOps sorry

Ferry Fields is Peterborough not Leicester

Still its only 30 odd miles away

DieSea

Old March 7th 09, 07:09 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Roy[_3_]

DieSea said the following on 06/03/2009 22:37:
"DieSea" wrote in message
"Liz Hall" wrote in message
We have been invited to a wedding in the City rooms, Hotel Street, in the
centre of Leicester in October and as we have never been to that area thought
we would take our caravan for a few days.
Does anyone know of a site in this area please they could recommend
Liz

Ferry Fields caravan club site springs to mind

BICBW

DieSea

OOOOps sorry

Ferry Fields is Peterborough not Leicester

Still its only 30 odd miles away

DieSea

Ferry Meadows is the CC site in Peterborough

Roy
Old March 7th 09, 11:52 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Liz Hall

Thanks but too far for a taxi on a night out, I am only about 60 miles away
myself in Milton Keynes
Liz

Old March 7th 09, 07:10 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Woody[_3_]

"Liz Hall" wrote in message
Thanks but too far for a taxi on a night out, I am only about 60 miles
away myself in Milton Keynes
Liz

"DieSea" wrote in message

"DieSea" wrote in
message ...

"Liz Hall" wrote in message
We have been invited to a wedding in the City rooms, Hotel Street,
in the centre of Leicester in October and as we have never been to
that area thought we would take our caravan for a few days.
Does anyone know of a site in this area please they could recommend
Liz

Ferry Fields caravan club site springs to mind

BICBW

DieSea

OOOOps sorry

Ferry Fields is Peterborough not Leicester

Still its only 30 odd miles away

DieSea

.....and it's Ferry Meadows.....

--
Woody

harrogate three at ntlworld dot com

Old March 8th 09, 06:29 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
[email protected]

On 6 Mar, 22:18, "Liz Hall" wrote:
We have been invited to a wedding in the City rooms, Hotel Street, *in the
centre of Leicester in October and as we have never been to that area
thought we would take our caravan for a few days.
Does anyone know of a site in this area please they could recommend
Liz

http://www.hollyfarmfishery.com/index.htm

I can recommend the above site, (see link) it is a small site, (15
caravan pitches).

It is on the south side of Leicester, 9 miles from the city centre.

I have stopped there and I am not a fisherman.

I think you would need to book in advance.

Cliff
Old March 9th 09, 08:34 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Liz Hall

Thanks it is not till October I shall contact them. It is so difficult
when you don't know an area.
Liz

Old March 10th 09, 07:36 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
CampaMan[_2_]

Liz Hall wrote:
We have been invited to a wedding in the City rooms, Hotel Street, in the
centre of Leicester in October and as we have never been to that area
thought we would take our caravan for a few days.
Does anyone know of a site in this area please they could recommend
Liz

C & CC CS site he

http://www.waterloofarmleisure.co.uk/

You can get into Leicester on the train from Market Harborough
Old March 10th 09, 07:48 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Postie

"Liz Hall" wrote in message
We have been invited to a wedding in the City rooms, Hotel Street, in the
centre of Leicester in October and as we have never been to that area
thought we would take our caravan for a few days.
Does anyone know of a site in this area please they could recommend
Liz

Hi Liz,
If you are in the caravan club Leicester Hill Wood CL at newtown Linford is
7.6 miles from the city centre straight down the A50. It is also on the
doorstep virtually of Bradgate Park a local beauty spot ideal for a walk to
clear the head next day. Enjoy the wedding.
Regards,
Postie

« Tyres | Sun Canopy »