Static Caravan Website

Old March 17th 09, 08:28 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Skleen

Default Static Caravan Website

Hello

We have just bought our first static caravan and found the process a bit
frustrating mainly due to the lack of information available and it made the
process much longer than we would have liked and found there were quite a
few hidden costs that no one told us about.

Because of this I decided to put together a website with some of the
information we found the hard way to hopefully help fellow caravanners.

Can you have a look and if you have any more information that you think I
should add let be know.

static caravan information guide

Thanks

Skleen

Old March 17th 09, 08:29 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Skleen

Link got removed when i posted for some reason

http://www.classic-car-magazine.co.u...ide/index.html

here it is in full.

Skleen

Old March 17th 09, 05:49 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Richard Cole

On Tue, 17 Mar 2009 09:29:45 -0000, "Skleen"
wrote:

Link got removed when i posted for some reason

http://www.classic-car-magazine.co.u...ide/index.html

here it is in full.

Skleen

Your contact us link is broken it should read
rather than
.

The site could be useful for those looking for a static. The visitors here
are (mainly) into tourer's.

Richard
--
http://www.caravanningnow.co.uk
If life was fair, Elvis would be alive and all the impersonators would
Old March 18th 09, 07:26 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
hugh

In message , Skleen
writes
Link got removed when i posted for some reason

http://www.classic-car-magazine.co.u...ide/index.html

here it is in full.

Skleen

But in the meantime I did a Google and found this

http://www.myholidaycaravan.com/stat...caravans_buyer
s_guide_2007.html - 46k -

--
hugh

Old March 21st 09, 08:37 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Dave

"hugh" ] wrote in message
In message , Skleen
writes
Link got removed when i posted for some reason

http://www.classic-car-magazine.co.u...ide/index.html

here it is in full.

Skleen

But in the meantime I did a Google and found this

http://www.myholidaycaravan.com/stat...caravans_buyer
s_guide_2007.html - 46k -

--
hugh

It is saying error 404 this page no longer exists

Dave B

Old March 22nd 09, 05:05 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
John B[_5_]

"Dave" wrote in message

"hugh" ] wrote in message
In message , Skleen
writes
Link got removed when i posted for some reason

http://www.classic-car-magazine.co.u...ide/index.html

here it is in full.

Skleen

But in the meantime I did a Google and found this

http://www.myholidaycaravan.com/stat...caravans_buyer
s_guide_2007.html - 46k -

--
hugh

It is saying error 404 this page no longer exists

Dave B

It would not work, because part of the link was not highlighted - it went
onto two lines.
If you try http://tinyurl.com/clneam it should work.

John B