FS: ALKO Equipment

Old March 26th 09, 10:42 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
hugh

Default FS: ALKO Equipment

My replacement van is not ALKO chassis and I have the following to
dispose of all purchased early 2008, so only 1 year old.

Hitch 2000 KG only used once. ( I removed it and replaced it with a
standard hitch to fit on the back of my LR Defender.)

ALKO Secure wheel lock with carry bag, case, registration card, user
guide, alloy wheel module, key and tool.

ALKO side lift jack 800kg (suitable for vans up to 1600kg) - never used
in anger, complete with carry bag

Shortly to go on e-bay, but if anyone in this group is interested please
contact me by e-mail.
I'm based in Cheshire BTW. I can weigh and work out postage if required.
--
hugh