Please don't forget to adjust your clocks!!!

Old March 28th 09, 07:26 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Roger Mills

Default Please don't forget to adjust your clocks!!!

Mavis Barne wrote:

Remember, they go back by one hour at 2am tomorrow morning.

Mavis.

I assume that you're in Australia, or elsewhere in the southern hemisphere?
--
Cheers,
Roger

Old March 28th 09, 09:06 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
trefor[_2_]

I assume that you're in Australia, or elsewhere in the southern
hemisphere?

No, actually Oz and NZ go back on 5th April

Trefor

Old March 28th 09, 09:16 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Roger Mills

trefor wrote:

I assume that you're in Australia, or elsewhere in the southern
hemisphere?

No, actually Oz and NZ go back on 5th April

Trefor

That's ok - she was just giving a week's notice. g
--
Cheers,
Roger

Old March 29th 09, 02:25 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Mal

trefor wrote:
I assume that you're in Australia, or elsewhere in the southern
hemisphere?

No, actually Oz and NZ go back on 5th April

Trefor

Not WA - that was last night
Old March 30th 09, 08:29 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
trefor[_2_]

Not WA - that was last night

Ha Ha
Yes, those Aussies are a bit odd
e.g. Queensland and NT don't observe daylight saving, so, you have Brisbane
and Sydney in the same time zone, but one hour difference..(summer only)

Trefor