Wanted - Maxview B2519N Omnisat Satellite Tripod Stand

Old April 2nd 09, 08:32 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Jim

Default Wanted - Maxview B2519N Omnisat Satellite Tripod Stand

In a bizarre accident on a site my Maxview B2519N Omnisat Satellite Tripod
Stand was damaged. It is not repairable so I must acquire a replacement.
After plenty of googling I find that the best price I can get is around 50
new and, spookily, sometimes higher prices for used ones on eBay. Often
there is a hefty P&P on top of that. Before I go out a buy one I wondered
if anyone wanted to sell a good second hand one or knows of somewhere where
they are a better price than the best price I can find.

By the way, I am looking for the Maxview B2519N Omnisat Satellite Tripod
Stand not the more expensive B2535 Deluxe Satellite Tripod although would
consider it at the right price.

I will post a reply later with a genuine (temporary) reply address for any
positive replies if required.

Thanks for any help.

Jim