Clay pigeon shoot North Wales

Old April 2nd 09, 06:03 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
vicky jenkins

Default Clay pigeon shoot North Wales

Hi, we own a small clay pigeon shoot in the North Wales area, we can
organise a small corporate day or just a day out for your family/friends,
with a set price which includes all day tea/coffee and a full english
breakfast either midday or what time suits you. Very reasonable prices,
alternatively our small club meets the last Sunday of each month for a clay
shoot with free food and drinks prepared in our small tourer, a friendly
bunch of people, there is also an option to join our small clay shooting
club yearly which brings the prices of the cartridges down. We take all
ages and abilities, we are fully insured and competent in training new
comers, give us a ring for more information, Thank you for taking the time
to read this, 07866 341459

url:http://myreader.co.uk/gp/1306-1.aspx