Condensation in windows

Old April 13th 09, 08:58 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Paul U

Default Condensation in windows

In an unexpected appearance of the sun over Easter, condensation has
appeared in the door, side, two front and Heki rooflight double-glazed
units. The misting covers half of the window area, so there's a fair bit of
it which gradually disappears once the rain comes on again.

The van is a 2007 Bailey Pageant, and we had no sign at all of this last
year. The little sealing plugs have not been touched. Does this indicate a
fault in the windows, and does the team think it's a warranty item, or a
d-i-y hairdryer solution?
--
Paul
NB Reply to newsgroup. Email address will get you nowhere.

Old April 13th 09, 04:44 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
[email protected]

On 13 Apr, 09:58, "Paul U" wrote:
In an unexpected appearance of the sun over Easter, condensation has
appeared in the door, side, two front *and Heki rooflight double-glazed
units. The misting covers half of the window area, so there's a fair bit of
it which gradually disappears once the rain comes on again.

The van is a 2007 Bailey Pageant, and we had no sign at all of this last
year. The little sealing plugs have not been touched. Does this indicate a
fault in the windows, and does the team think it's a warranty item, or a
d-i-y hairdryer solution?
--
Paul
NB Reply to newsgroup. Email address will get you nowhere.

I would waste no time at all in contacting the dealer as this is a
faulty batch of windows by the sounds of it.My Bailey ie 97 vintage
and there is no mist (so far:-) )
Any suggestions you remove the plugs and use hairdryers is IMHO
ridiculous.
Good Luck
Tim