Where did you go at Easter?

Old April 14th 09, 09:58 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Dribbler[_2_]

Default Where did you go at Easter?

We spent a lovely but wet Easter at our favourite site in Kelvedon, Essex.
We were woken up by the wonderful sounds of a very active woodpecker and
children playing in the trees that surround the site.
What a glorious (but very wet) weekend it was.

Where did you go?

Dribbler (aka Kay)

Old April 14th 09, 01:53 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Dribbler[_2_]

"Howard Morgan" wrote in message
Stayed at home - All sites fully booked up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry to hear that Howard, I take it you are booking away as I type.....
At the beginning of each season, we book every other weekend until season
end. How expensive that was for us this year! The Camping and Caravanning
club want 25 per booking made this year.... that is in spite of the fact
that we have 'camp and store' giving us one free weekend a month. It cost us
well over 300 to make our bookings and they tell us that the site will
credit us at the time of the free weekends for the amount already taken.
Coupled with the summer store and camp at 387 and membership at 35, it's
a lot of money to find up front..... worth every penny for the joy it brings
though :-)

Kay

Old April 14th 09, 03:29 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Mike[_11_]

On Apr 14, 2:53*pm, "Dribbler"
wrote:
"Howard Morgan" wrote in message

... Stayed at home - All sites fully booked up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry to hear that Howard, I take it you are booking away as I type.....
At the beginning of each season, we book every other weekend until season
end. How expensive that was for us this year! The Camping and Caravanning
club want 25 per booking made this year.... that is in spite of the fact
that we have 'camp and store' giving us one free weekend a month. It cost us
well over 300 to make our bookings and they tell us that the site will
credit us at the time of the free weekends for the amount already taken.
Coupled with the summer store and camp at 387 and membership at 35, *it's
a lot of money to find up front..... worth every penny for the joy it brings
though :-)

Kay

oo

We just got back from the morris site at Bridgenorth, petty good site
Mike

Old April 14th 09, 06:20 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
bill lord

On Tue, 14 Apr 2009 14:53:50 +0100, "Dribbler"
wrote:

"Howard Morgan" wrote in message
Stayed at home - All sites fully booked up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry to hear that Howard, I take it you are booking away as I type.....
At the beginning of each season, we book every other weekend until season
end. How expensive that was for us this year! The Camping and Caravanning
club want 25 per booking made this year.... that is in spite of the fact
that we have 'camp and store' giving us one free weekend a month. It cost us
well over 300 to make our bookings and they tell us that the site will
credit us at the time of the free weekends for the amount already taken.
Coupled with the summer store and camp at 387 and membership at 35, it's
a lot of money to find up front..... worth every penny for the joy it brings
though :-)

Kay

Do that with the CC and it will cost you nothing.
Bill Lord