Baileys California

Old April 16th 09, 07:42 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
[email protected]

Default Baileys California

Hi all
Has anyone seen a Baileys California caravan, or even own one? Just
wondering what they are like.
Thanks
Dick
Old April 16th 09, 08:36 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
TTT

wrote in message
Hi all
Has anyone seen a Baileys California caravan, or even own one? Just
wondering what they are like.
Thanks
Dick

Its a good caravan if you really want that size bathroom.

Layout he http://www.mmleisure.co.uk/news/2753.htm

We looked at it and decided to stick with our Oklahoma - we prefer the full
length front seats and the larger kitchen area.

Old April 16th 09, 10:30 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
[email protected]

On Apr 16, 9:36*am, "TTT" wrote:
wrote in message

Hi all
Has anyone seen a Baileys California caravan, or even own one? Just
wondering what they are like.
Thanks
Dick

Its a good caravan if you really want that size bathroom.

Layout hehttp://www.mmleisure.co.uk/news/2753.htm

We looked at it and decided to stick with our Oklahoma - we prefer the full
length front seats and the larger kitchen area.

I will be going to see one at Pioneer at Eye next thursday, are there
any more dealers in East Anglia/ East Midlands that can be
recommended.?
Thanks for your help
Dick
Old April 22nd 09, 10:50 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
David Klyne[_2_]

wrote in message
Hi all
Has anyone seen a Baileys California caravan, or even own one? Just
wondering what they are like.
Thanks
Dick

Looked at it a couple of times but found the rear bathroom quite cramped.
Swift do a version which has a much larger bathroom but the downside is that
the van is both longer overall and heavier. I am waiting to see what the
Charisma version is like which is the same size as the California before
making a decision on what new van to buy.

David - Milton Keynes
www.caravantravels.co.uk

Old April 24th 09, 12:02 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
John Miller[_2_]

"David Klyne" wrote in message
et...

wrote in message
Hi all
Has anyone seen a Baileys California caravan, or even own one? Just
wondering what they are like.
Thanks
Dick

Looked at it a couple of times but found the rear bathroom quite cramped.
Swift do a version which has a much larger bathroom but the downside is
that the van is both longer overall and heavier. I am waiting to see what
the Charisma version is like which is the same size as the California
before making a decision on what new van to buy.

David - Milton Keynes
www.caravantravels.co.uk

Have you seen the current (May) edition of Practical Caravan? They've just
done a group test on the California, Eccles Ruby and Lunar Lexon SE. They
were preferred the Lunar which, as usual, was the lightest 'van in the test
and only marginally longer than the Bailey.

John Miller

Old April 24th 09, 09:18 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
David Klyne[_2_]

--

wrote in message
[...]

No I have not seen that. However we did go and see the Charisma 550 and the
Challenger version today. White Arches are doing a dealer special of the
Charisma called a Rockingham which we are quite keen on and shall decide
within the next day or two whether to order.

David - Milton Keynes