f/s spare 'van stuff

Old April 21st 09, 06:03 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
m1

Default f/s spare 'van stuff

Apologies to all if I'm doing the wrong thing here but hopefully somebody
can benefit from our "garage sale" as well as us!

A few months ago we swapped out our car and caravan and had to replace stuff
to go with 'em that wasn't compatible or it just wasn't needed, so now the
spring cleanout has descended upon the garage and I need the space.

Here's a few things with some guideline asking prices.
We're in Killamarsh, near to junctions 30 and 31 of the M1. Call to collect
or I can meet up somewhere (as long as it's not a million miles away)

SIP Medusa T1000 generator. 1000w, 230v ac, 12v dc, 4-stroke petrol.
18 months old. 100

Winterhoff WS3000 stabiliser hitch with Bulldog WW100b hitchlock.
Only tugged about 800 motorway miles so the pads are like new. It's a bit
sunbleached 'cos I never covered it up. 125

Milenco Lightweight wheelclamp. Untidy. 10
Milenco Lightweight hitchlock. 15

Awning. Good condition. All poles and curtains. Was fitted to an Avondale
Carlton 5 berth but I'll lay the thing out and measure it if anybody is
interested. 200

Carver Thames water pump x 2, 20 each

Chrysler PT Cruiser Towbar. Brink Removable, All electrics and cables (just
the 12n socket) very easy install. 150

Thanks