thetford n 80 fridge 2004

Old May 6th 09, 07:11 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
beno

Default thetford n 80 fridge 2004

Hi everyone,just joined, another fridge problem, we went away last
weekend and i could not get the fridge to run cold, either on mains or
gas its a 2004 model..I nearly fainted at the price of a new one,
thanks for any help. MB
Old May 6th 09, 08:15 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

"beno" wrote in message
Hi everyone,just joined, another fridge problem, we went away last
weekend and i could not get the fridge to run cold, either on mains or
gas its a 2004 model..I nearly fainted at the price of a new one,
thanks for any help. MB

Well in the old days they used to stand absorbtion type 'fridges upside down
for 24 hours in the back of the engineers van then return next day to your
house and they worked. Yes you got a bill for the repair!

FREESAT HD as it is now it is a joke.

Old May 7th 09, 08:08 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
GrahamW[_3_]

"beno" wrote in message
Hi everyone,just joined, another fridge problem, we went away last
weekend and i could not get the fridge to run cold, either on mains or
gas its a 2004 model..I nearly fainted at the price of a new one,
thanks for any help. MB

You can get them re-gassed ( just like air-con units) if that's the problem.
There used to be a firm in York that did one of mine years ago. Worked fine
afterwards.
I don't know if the firm still exists or where else would do it these days.

--

What if the Hokey Cokey IS what it's all about?