Yellow Craig

Old May 10th 09, 05:08 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
metalman

Default Yellow Craig

This Summers holiday will be at the Caravan Clubs Yellowcraig site at
North Berwick.I have heard good reports about the site and wondered if
any one else had visited the area and had been to any good homes and
gardens which were worth visiting?
Cheers.
Old May 12th 09, 10:57 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
bill lord

On Sun, 10 May 2009 10:08:01 -0700 (PDT), metalman
wrote:

This Summers holiday will be at the Caravan Clubs Yellowcraig site at
North Berwick.I have heard good reports about the site and wondered if
any one else had visited the area and had been to any good homes and
gardens which were worth visiting?
Cheers.

You have to go into and out of the site through Direlton and a good
place to start is Dirleton Castle. The castel is a ruin but the
gardens are very pleasant places, I'm not much of a gardener but I
enjoyed the visit.
Bill Lord