Dandy Question

Old May 11th 09, 07:28 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
John Moppett[_2_]

Default Dandy Question

Seriously considering buying a Dandy Trailer tent/caravan. Have been
looking on EBay and have a fair idea of how they work. The only thing I
can't work out is storage. There are some lockers, and odd corners, but
I can't tell whether the floor area is free, or whether the 'canvas'
folds down into it.

Can anyone help, please?

John
Old May 11th 09, 08:26 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

"John Moppett" wrote in message
Seriously considering buying a Dandy Trailer tent/caravan. Have been
looking on EBay and have a fair idea of how they work. The only thing I
can't work out is storage. There are some lockers, and odd corners, but I
can't tell whether the floor area is free, or whether the 'canvas' folds
down into it.

Can anyone help, please?

Many years since I had one, but I think they remained basicaly the same over
the years.
We had a seat within the trailer part and that had storage under it.
The under sink had storage.
The canvas was on top so storage in the trailer area.

FREESAT HD as it is now it is a joke.

Old May 12th 09, 05:16 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Dribbler[_2_]

"John Moppett" wrote in message
Seriously considering buying a Dandy Trailer tent/caravan. Have been
looking on EBay and have a fair idea of how they work. The only thing I
can't work out is storage. There are some lockers, and odd corners, but I
can't tell whether the floor area is free, or whether the 'canvas' folds
down into it.

Can anyone help, please?

John

I just went onto youtube and did a search for Dandy and trailer - eureka!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xVa1W...om=PL&index=15

Dribbler