Swift Corronette

Old May 23rd 09, 09:18 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Hirem Firem

Default Swift Corronette

Hi folks, I hope somebody can helpwith this one, My cousin has just bought a
1994 Swift Corronette, great van that has been well looked after, but here
is the rub, we cant find the water filter anywhere, checked from where the
water comes in all the way through to the heater and cold water taps, does
anybody know where it is. It takes a Carver cartridge (he got one with the
van when he got it), cant ask the previous owner as he has since
unfortunatly died.

Old May 24th 09, 04:42 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Liz Hall

If Swift can't help you could try ringing the Service Department at White
Arches Caravans in Rushden, they are Swift dealers and have found us all we
needed in their stocks for our old 1999 caravan when it was damaged in an
accident.
Liz

Old May 26th 09, 07:58 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

"Hirem Firem" wrote in message
Hi folks, I hope somebody can helpwith this one, My cousin has just bought
a 1994 Swift Corronette, great van that has been well looked after, but
here is the rub, we cant find the water filter anywhere, checked from
where the water comes in all the way through to the heater and cold water
taps, does anybody know where it is. It takes a Carver cartridge (he got
one with the van when he got it), cant ask the previous owner as he has
since unfortunatly died.

Might have been removed.
I always remove them.
I find it easier and far cheaper to use a filter jug.

A good design of caravan will have it under the sink in the cold supply.
Why place it else where and filter all the water.

FREESAT HD as it is now it is a joke.