OT dishwasher

Old May 28th 09, 12:04 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Liz Hall

Default OT dishwasher

I wonder if anyone here knows what activates the trapdoor on a Zanussi
dishwasher, suddenly my trapdoor is not opening during the washing cycle to
let the dishwasher powder out.
This will save time when myson comes round to fix it as he is busy.
Thanks in advance
Liz

Old May 28th 09, 06:13 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
David P

On Thu, 28 May 2009 13:04:25 +0100, Liz Hall wrote:

I wonder if anyone here knows what activates the trapdoor on a Zanussi
dishwasher, suddenly my trapdoor is not opening during the washing cycle to
let the dishwasher powder out.
This will save time when myson comes round to fix it as he is busy.
Thanks in advance

Try posting to free.uk.diy.home - they are generally a helpful bunch of
folks.