Camp site Lizard area?

Old June 8th 09, 07:09 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Harry Bloomfield[_2_]

Default Camp site Lizard area?

It was four years ago, and we stayed at a place on the Cornish Lizard
peninsula - I'm just trying to work out which site it was and wondering
if anyone could help identify it...

All from fuzzy memory.

To the south about half a mile away, perhaps a little more we could see
one of the Goonhilly dishes. Driving south to get to it we passed the
RAF station on our left. The site was a right turn into its entrance
and easily missed, then down their lane to the site. Almost opposite
before the turn into their lane was a horse riding facility. There were
two toilets and two showers. Seem to remember something about a deer
farm or a farm called Deer Farm near it, and a farm shop close by.
Menalack?

I guess it was around Garras/ Cury Cross Lanes area on either the B3293
or A3083.

Cheers...

Harry (M1BYT) (L)
http://www.ukradioamateur.co.uk