Mary Fisher

Old June 26th 09, 09:41 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
[email protected]

Default Mary Fisher

Anybody heard from Mary lately? Her most recent message is nearly a year
old. Just wondering if she's OK.

Steve
Old June 27th 09, 10:42 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
[email protected]

Thanks Roger. I knew Mary and Malcolm a few years ago, and they were getting
on a bit and not in the best of health even then. I just wondered if anybody
had any news.

Steve
Old June 27th 09, 02:48 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Andy R

wrote in message
Thanks Roger. I knew Mary and Malcolm a few years ago, and they were
getting
on a bit and not in the best of health even then.

I'm sure that sitting reading that you're anticipating her demise will cheer
up the old bitch no end.

Especially now that you've made her medical history public.

Andy R

Old June 27th 09, 07:54 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
[email protected]

Andy, being nasty will never bring you happiness.
You're not even fit to walk in her shadow.

Steve
Old June 27th 09, 08:20 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Andy R

wrote in message
Andy, being nasty will never bring you happiness.
You're not even fit to walk in her shadow.

You patronising ****.

You really haven't got a clue and your ludicrous comment has been treated
with the hysterical laughter and contempt it deserves.

"Shadow", ****ing "SHADOW"....., unbelievable. You really didn't
understand who I was having a pop at did you (rhetorical). Read it again
(but I'll spell it out just in case), it was the o/p who was anticipating
her last trip to meet her maker, not Mary Bloody Fisher herself..

Words fail me (but I'm sure your red fire bucket wont)

Now go back to mowing the grass around your pitch.

Andy R

Old June 27th 09, 09:00 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
[email protected]

I understood quite well that you were criticising me for revealing the
reasons for my disquiet about Mary. Your criticism is of no concern to me.
However, in attempting to upset me you insulted Mary, and that's not
acceptable.
Besides, you don't really feel any better for that childish outburst, do
you?
Clearly words don't fail you, but you're failing yourself.

Steve
Old June 27th 09, 09:58 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Andy R

wrote in message
I understood quite well that you were criticising me for revealing the
reasons for my disquiet about Mary.

you kept it well hidden.

Your criticism is of no concern to me.

Well, it ****ing should be. You need to think of others, not just yourself,
and consider how the ******** you post looks to the object of your diatribe.

However, in attempting to upset me you insulted Mary, and that's not
acceptable.

Wrong! I insulted you for the thoughtless ******** you wrote anticipating
th death of another poster. I insulted Mary Bloody Fisher for other
reasons.

Besides, you don't really feel any better for that childish outburst, do
you?

I feel better for letting you know what a self centred patronising **** you
are.

Clearly words don't fail you, but you're failing yourself.

Wrong again!!!

Andy R

Old June 28th 09, 08:52 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
[email protected]

Andy, I can see that you're upset about this. Perhaps I did reveal too much
information about Mary, but if so it was done with good intentions. Whatever
reasons you have for insulting Mary were not needed in this thread and it
was rude of you to introduce them, particularly as they involved such foul
language. The consequence of your intervention is that I, and anybody else
who reads this exchange, now know that Mary is old and may not be well, that
I am concerned about her, and that you are a vitriolic, unhappy person.

You may be suffering from depression. Please get some help.

Steve
Old June 28th 09, 04:39 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Andy R

wrote in message
Andy, I can see that you're upset about this. Perhaps I did reveal too
much
information about Mary, but if so it was done with good intentions.
Whatever
reasons you have for insulting Mary were not needed in this thread and it
was rude of you to introduce them, particularly as they involved such
foul
language. The consequence of your intervention is that I, and anybody else
who reads this exchange, now know that Mary is old and may not be well,
that
I am concerned about her.

Read back through the thread and look at your own statements. Before I got
involved you had already said:
"I knew Mary and Malcolm a few years ago, and they were getting on a bit and
not in the best of health even then"
This statement wasn't a consequence of my intervention, it couldn't be, it
had happened before I intervened. It was this statement by you that ensures
that anybody reading this thread "now know that Mary is old and may not be
well". It has nothing to do with me.

This **** poor indiscretion on your part wasn't however the main reason for
me getting involved. It was your next bit "I just wondered if anybody had
any news".
Having already said she's old and ill the only news you could have been
waiting for is bad news. It's hardly going to be that she was on News At 10
waving from the top of Everest with Sir Ranulph Bloody Fiennes.

So read back through the thread, get the facts right and realise the main
person I've insulted is YOU. I'm not trying to back out of my comments as
you are. I'll stand by them and give the same hard time to anybody else who
plasters other people's personal information on a newsgroup asking if
anybody knows if they're dead yet. I've had spats with Mary Fisher in the
past, and probably will do again if she starts posting, but I wont publish
her medical history nor enquire whether she's dead or not.

Now, **** off.

Andy R