Replacement Avondale Dart 470-2 Kitchen Mixer Tap

Old July 1st 09, 05:04 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
DartMan

Default Replacement Avondale Dart 470-2 Kitchen Mixer Tap

Hello all, can anyone please help?
The chrome finish on my kitchen tap is becoming defective with sharp
edges resulting in a cut finger last week!
There is no obvious manufacturers identity (it's still in situ) and as
Avondale are sadly no longer in business can anybody give me a steer
as to who the manufacturer is or where I can obtain a replacement. The
camping shop in Witney thought it was a Reich but Reich tell me that
they didn't supply Avondale.
Hope someone can assist...
Old July 1st 09, 09:46 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
METWO

"DartMan" wrote in message
Hello all, can anyone please help?
The chrome finish on my kitchen tap is becoming defective with sharp
edges resulting in a cut finger last week!
There is no obvious manufacturers identity (it's still in situ) and as
Avondale are sadly no longer in business can anybody give me a steer
as to who the manufacturer is or where I can obtain a replacement. The
camping shop in Witney thought it was a Reich but Reich tell me that
they didn't supply Avondale.
Hope someone can assist...

Does it really matter what make it is ?

just get one that looks the same from any caravan dealer

Metwo

Old July 2nd 09, 08:00 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
broadssailor

On 1 July, 18:04, DartMan wrote:
Hello all, can anyone please help?
The chrome finish on my kitchen tap is becoming defective with sharp
edges resulting in a cut finger last week!
There is no obvious manufacturers identity (it's still in situ) and as
Avondale are sadly no longer in business can anybody give me a steer
as to who the manufacturer is or where I can obtain a replacement.

These people bought the entire stock of spares from the liquidator.

http://www.magnummotorhomes.co.uk/Ca...5-39330015dfe3

Hope they can help.