Rising Damp???

Old July 14th 09, 06:45 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
news.virginmedia.com

Default Rising Damp???

Hi

My 1993 400-2 Lunar Clubman, which has served me very well for the last
few years, has started to develop damp around the door( lower part ),
apart from that and a bit of colour fading inside, it's in good nick,
and I really can't afford right now to buy a new caravan.

So the question is could I repair the job myself, I've got 1000 to fix
her, is it going to be a big job, or could I with that amount of money
get her fixed by a professional.

I think I would have to remove the fridge in order to get to the damp,
again is that a big job?

Are there any repair dealers who fix older caravans around the
Bedfordshire area?

She is really a good caravan and does the job, so I don't want to loss her.

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Darren
Old July 19th 09, 08:17 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
news.virginmedia.com

news.virginmedia.com wrote:
Hi

My 1993 400-2 Lunar Clubman, which has served me very well for the last
few years, has started to develop damp around the door( lower part ),
apart from that and a bit of colour fading inside, it's in good nick,
and I really can't afford right now to buy a new caravan.

So the question is could I repair the job myself, I've got 1000 to fix
her, is it going to be a big job, or could I with that amount of money
get her fixed by a professional.

I think I would have to remove the fridge in order to get to the damp,
again is that a big job?

Are there any repair dealers who fix older caravans around the
Bedfordshire area?

She is really a good caravan and does the job, so I don't want to loss her.

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Darren

I'm surprised that no one has any advice for me, well I think I'll just
have to rip open my caravan and see what I can do.

Poor old girl, hope I don't make things worse.

Darren
Old July 19th 09, 09:14 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
David Klyne[_3_]

I'm surprised that no one has any advice for me, well I think I'll just
have to rip open my caravan and see what I can do.

Poor old girl, hope I don't make things worse.

Darren

Darren

This website might provide a few pointers
http://www.1carpc.co.uk/wcdr/favorites.htm

Old July 25th 09, 07:02 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Paul Edwards

on 19/07/2009, news.virginmedia.com supposed :
news.virginmedia.com wrote:
[...]

Try this link

http://www.fixeditclub.com/page.php?2

Reading it may put you off what you could find.

Paul