spending...

Old July 24th 09, 11:03 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Jim Gm4dhj/M

Default spending...

.....my firstnight here in a mobile caravan....quite fun even though It is in
the driveway.....

Old July 25th 09, 06:20 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Jim Gm4dhj/M

"Jim Gm4dhj/M" wrote in message
....my firstnight here in a mobile caravan....quite fun even though It is
in the driveway.....

well that was a nice nights sleep....slept right through...just woke up and
used the 165 for the first time as well..... yes I could take to this

Old July 25th 09, 03:12 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
bill lord

On Sat, 25 Jul 2009 07:20:46 +0100, "Jim Gm4dhj/M"
wrote:

"Jim Gm4dhj/M" wrote in message
....my firstnight here in a mobile caravan....quite fun even though It is
in the driveway.....

well that was a nice nights sleep....slept right through...just woke up and
used the 165 for the first time as well..... yes I could take to this

It's even better when you get away, a nice site with a nice view lots
of new things to do around you lots of sights to see and everything
you need easily available. What is more if you like the very quiet
life find a small 5 van site somewhere on a farm with a hole to empty
you loo into and a tap for water and you can be completely out of
touch with all the pressures of life, it's fantastic.
Bill Lord

Old July 25th 09, 06:41 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Jim Gm4dhj/M

wrote:

"Jim Gm4dhj/M" wrote in message
....my firstnight here in a mobile caravan....quite fun even though It
is
in the driveway.....

well that was a nice nights sleep....slept right through...just woke up
and
used the 165 for the first time as well..... yes I could take to this

It's even better when you get away, a nice site with a nice view lots
of new things to do around you lots of sights to see and everything
you need easily available. What is more if you like the very quiet
life find a small 5 van site somewhere on a farm with a hole to empty
you loo into and a tap for water and you can be completely out of
touch with all the pressures of life, it's fantastic.
Bill Lord

tee hee....I'm working on it....one step at a time ....can't go anywhere at
the moment as I am on 24Hour callout ....never towed a van before ...that is
the next step....

Old July 26th 09, 09:20 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
[email protected]

And great to play radio Jim,
No PLT, and no one seems to mind a 10 metre pole appearing for a while
(unlike at home)
You'll enjoy it.