Identify an awning

Old July 27th 09, 11:59 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning, uk.rec.camping
bifobear

Default Identify an awning

I'm trying to identify an awning (at least I guess you'd call
it an awning) I saw recently.

It consisted of a single oblong sheet of tent fabric, maybe 6m by 4m.
One of the short sides was tied over the top of the tent (in
this case, but it'd work with a caravan), the other was attached
to a long tent pole, which was bent into a flat parabola,
and sticking in the ground at both ends.
There were various guy ropes and stuff. The owner told me he'd got
it at Argos, but I can't find it on the website, so I guess
either it was a mistake or it's discontinued.

It didn't look terribly expensive. Anyone know where I can get one?

Cheers,

K.
--
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Twocked cars on fire
outside the Shoulder of Mutton. I've watched chavs littering the