Caravan Cleaners

Old August 16th 09, 02:46 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
T.R.

Default Caravan Cleaners

Hi Any ideas on caravan cleaners Iv'e tried Fenwicks even undilluted still
won't shift the dirt.I'm parked under trees not a good idea I know.Reviews
on Blue Diamond seems to be good any help much appreciated T.R.

Old August 16th 09, 10:42 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Dutchman

Find muc off works for me see their web site
http://www.muc-off.com/caravan/produ...n_muc_off.html Deals on ebay
halfrauds charge 10 more than anyone John

Old August 17th 09, 06:40 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Woody[_3_]

"T.R." wrote in message
Hi Any ideas on caravan cleaners Iv'e tried Fenwicks even
undilluted still won't shift the dirt.I'm parked under trees
not a good idea I know.Reviews on Blue Diamond seems to be
good any help much appreciated T.R.

Basically that's probably Traffic Film Remover - which is what
they spray on with a hand jet before you go through an IMO tunnel
car wash.

You can get it from any good motor factor, from Machine Mart, and
even sometimes from Halfords. It ain't cheap - 5L will cost you
around 12-15 - but you dilute it heavily so it lasts forever,
especially if you apply it at 4% with a jet washer. If you spray
it on your car, leave it (not in the sun) for about five minutes,
and then jet it off and it shifts everything.

--
Woody

harrogate three at ntlworld dot com